Bachelor Pad.

However, most people do their houses for looks, thus the wall mounting.

I honestly like it mounted, since im normally lying down when im watching tv, however everyone has their own taste.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

What are you guys coppin as far as art?

Lookin for pop art in particular. I'm feellin the Mr. Brainwash and Banksy, but who else should I check out?

po-art.jpg

Punch-Out themed paintings. Full set can be found here - http://www.flickr.com/pho...tags/miketysonspunchout/

Also if anyone is looking for ideas for their entertainment rooms, a lot of great ideas can be found here. - http://www.racketboy.com/gamerooms

The Z Gallery is a nice spot to cop some funiture for a Bachelor Pad: http://www.zgallerie.com/ I think they're running a 10% off sale as well

As an example: Blanco Sectional (This is a nice piece of furniture that comes in White and Suede)

999794429.jpg

Blanco Ottoman - Chocolate

010199479.jpg

Brooklyn Sectional

brooklyn-sectional.jpg

Estreet Bed:

estreet-bed.jpg

Alto collection

gfur006127.jpg

Jett Collection

jettcollection_b.jpg

Leaner Mirror

omni-leaner-mirror.jpg

Labyrinth Bedding

labyrinth-bedding-gray.jpg

Shag Rugs

GHMA07180801.jpg

I'm looking to get some plants for the apartment.. any suggestions on a type?

I want something that's hard to kill.

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

^ How'd that work out for you? I've been on the fence about a platform style.
Wow I just saw this post now, I forgot all about this thread.

The platform is
pimp.gif
. Like I said, I'm not in a bachelor pad, but it makes my room much more mature looking. The sleep on it itself is great, being able to spread out is great.

well im a married man...hope is ok for me to contribute...

this is my living room...had the sectional for about 3 years, wall mounted 42" is placed at a height where you wont break your neck to look at it, dunno who would do that...the room is split to allow space for my photo studio which is behind the sectional, looking to buy some sliding doors to really separate things...getting some prints and frames together to fill the walls.
3875536938_a073ee1493_b.jpg

this is our bedroom, added some curtains btw.....tv is mounted a bit higher, i miscalculated the measurements...lol
4812602650_29b93f0ef6_b.jpg

lol...yeah i know...i did say i was married, so this pad will have a feminine touch...

the vanity replaced this
grin.gif

3872296041_9b625cbc3b_b.jpg

Originally Posted by prokid404

I'm looking to get some plants for the apartment.. any suggestions on a type?

I want something that's hard to kill.
look into some manzanita branches, big ones....they are awesome decor!...or go to ikea, get the bundle of curly willows and place them in long vases 
pimp.gif

I'm just giving you a hard time man, it looks nice.
Question though does that pull up bar warp your door frame at all?

i know...lol

the pullup bar hasnt damage the frame at all, only the bottom handles that rest on the frame have some markings because thats pretty much where all the preassure is.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Work out equipment in the bedroom is tacky as hell

everything else is cool.
it was either there or the other half of the living room, and i couldnt compromise my studio, so the bench sat in the room for a while, it was loan to me anyways, had to give it back...lol....my wife hated that %@%@!...i didnt mind it much.
ive seen alot of nice bedrooms with treadmills and ellipticals in them, so i dont think the elliptical looks bad where it is, however if i had a bigger apt, id find a different place, sometimes you just have to work with what you got...
grin.gif

tghanx guys, and that bed is @!@%# dope!...i love low beds.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Thoughts on this bed?

zmmo7b.jpg
a little too plain for my tastes...but looks nice.
one potential issue though is the leather at the foot of the bed.

i hope it's some type of thick leather or there's some type of reinforcment there b/c I know for sure the corners of the foot of my bed are all dinged up just from everyday use.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
he really is.

I watched just to see if it could be an adequate replacement for the O.C. Unfortunately it's not as good, but has it's moments.

Nothing tops the o.c.

Summer roberts
embarassed.gif

The O.C is the GOAT. 
Summer
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom