Bachelor Pad.

If your having guests over 2-3 weekends, get the 1 bed, then ask each guest to pay $20 to sleep over. mitigates the cost and it's fair.
So if my friends are gonna be staying over its cause their drunk. You want me to ask my good friend for 20 to sleep on my couch? Foh
What if they get offended and drive home drunk something happens to them? You greedy ****

I'm saying...I've been out of town the past 15 weeks for work. Next week will be 16...then I'll be out of town 6 of the next 8 weeks. I've been begging friends/co-workers to stay at my place so somebody is at least getting to take advantage of my place. Two of my closest friends have a key to my place so they can come hang out at my place and get away from their girls during the week. I couldn't imagine asking them to throw me some money to do that :lol:

One of my dudes passed out on my couch last week after taking an Uber to my place. He was gone by 8 AM the next morning. I woke up like "Where the **** did that dude go so early?" Telling him he owed me an extra $20 for that :lol:

I think that idea was thrown out because dude knows he's designated household every weekend and poster feels there should be compensation to the host.

I don't go out every weekend nor do I live close enough to bars where crashing at my place is beneficial. I'll be the one crashing if anything.

If I know well in advanced that I'll be doing that every time I go out, I'm respectful enough to buy you a drink for the hospitality, or I'll drive to the venue we're going to.

Well the pad will be in Santa Monica, 5 min. walk to bars. Not asking my dudes to pay a dime lol. We all take care of each other, money isn't an issue when we go out.

Been looking at pads, trying to get an early Oct. move in but I'll be gone for ACL.

Well the pad will be in Santa Monica, 5 min. walk to bars. Not asking my dudes to pay a dime lol. We all take care of each other, money isn't an issue when we go out.

Been looking at pads, trying to get an early Oct. move in but I'll be gone for ACL.

You sir are doing it!

The Peggy sectional is beautiful bro...jump on it...I got the couch and love it..

Can kind of see it in the pic.

TBH I think I got the red idea from one of your photos.

How would you rate the quality of the couch/fabric.

I might just go with this couch because I still live pretty filthy for my age and the extra 1k can go elsewhere.

http://www.raymourflanigan.com/vegas-2pc-sectional-sofa-298227123.aspx

need that microfiber for spills and couch yambs.

The red takes some commitment bro...you just gotta be ok with the idea of a red couch in your living room long term, reason why everything else is so white.

:rofl:

I'm just spit ballin ideas..

I figure E has the $$ either way to do what he wants.

Last edited:
Lol thanks brah. Headed to Happy Hour in SM in a bit if ur around!

appreciate it, but i'm staying in for the next week or so. probably gonna do either the hollywood club crawl or makai at the end of the month w/ wj4 & iheartboost i'll give u a invite when it get sorted

Moving from Miami to SD in a few weeks. It'll be my first apartment. Getting a little paranoid on how I'm gonna cop furniture and stuff when i'll be at work from 7am-4pm during the week. :rolleyes

Anybody have any ideas on what should be copped first? Obviously a bed frame and bed. But should I cop a TV before a dinner table? Or a couch before a dinner table?

Before anything, get your bedroom fully furnished. Bringing a girl to a room with nothing but a mattress on the floor is not a good look...

Take your time and have a plan. Unless you are loaded, it will take a while to furnish your place. Focus on your bedroom, living area, and bathroom first so you can accommodate guests. Get a cheap folding/card table to start out then upgrade to a proper table later.

..Thinking about coppin a Roomba

Anyone have experience with them? Do they have any mopping roombas..?

Now the I'm ripping out the carpet in all of my rooms. i thinking about copping one myself.

I hear they work best on hardwood floors.

Last edited:
The Peggy sectional is beautiful bro...jump on it...I got the couch and love it..

Can kind of see it in the pic.

Was in the market for a new sofa as well, would want it in a rich dark blue though (or perhaps grey)

They have these available in store or is it only through online order? I normally like to get a feel for the sofa and sit on them before purchasing

Wanted to change my livingroom layout a bit.

Last edited:
appreciate it, but i'm staying in for the next week or so. probably gonna do either the hollywood club crawl or makai at the end of the month w/ wj4 & iheartboost i'll give u a invite when it get sorted

I think both of them PMed me recently.

Let me know the dates, my job is LITERALLY a block from Makai. I found a place off Wilshire (In SM), just so happened my buddies friend was looking for a roomie in a 2 bedroom so I'm stoked!

Last edited:
Anybody have the EcoBee 3 ? I am debating between that and The Nest, I like the Nest design and smart features, but I know that the EcoBee will be more beneficial with controlling temperatures in my townhouse.

what are the benefits of hard wood floors in apartments/houses? Is it just looks or is there more to it?

Back
Top Bottom