Bachelor Pad.

The mattress? I would recommend going to a store and trying them out. Wait for a sale and talk them down.

http://www.overstock.com/#3158654/product.html?selectedOption=3784978

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005A4OP8Y/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Anyone can chime in on these? Or if you can recommend anything better in a similar price range?
I have a Christopher Knight king sized 14 aloe-bamboo-memory foam one. It's on Overstock, you should be able to get 15% off just google it
Here's the queen 13 inch one for 434 (-15% would get you $65 more off) http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...fccid=RJ2Z3R6RYFLKJS2LO3MUVJIPBY&searchidx=12

It's a little firmer than a hotel mattress, but I expect it to last longer too, 10 yr warranty. Then I got this frame, so I have all this underbed storage. Well, here it is in Queen Amazon product ASIN B00NHWGGWE for $180 with a built in head and footboard, leather book, but just the frame itself I paid $100 for a King that is the same 12 inch tall metal frame with wooden slats for $100 also on Amazon. Amazon is freezing but it's on there, Zinus makes really good frames then you can get underbed bins or drawers made to fit under them, I got mine off ebay for $2 shipped for storage bags that do 12 pair of shoes

For all the folks who have their TVs mounted, how do you hide the wires? It looks beautiful... :wow: - Sorry if dumb question.

For all the folks who have their TVs mounted, how do you hide the wires? It looks beautiful... :wow: - Sorry if dumb question.

Not a dumb question at all... Its the beat way to do it, can't stand when wires show :lol: :smh:

I can only talk from my experience and doing it with sheet rock walls... Get a tool like a sawzaw or even a flat head screwdriver can do the job

Put the hole behind the TV obviously where the mount is... Make another hole at the bottom where it won't be seen(behind a TV unit for example)... Drop the wires from the top hole next to wall mount until you can grab it from the bottom hole

You can tie the wires to a metal hanger, just so its easier to fish through the walls and the wires won't get tangled

The hole should be no bigger than 2x2in

Last edited:
I'm not good at all with that type of stuff.

I have a home audio company that I've used for years, they do an excellent job.

No worries on my end besides paying the bill at the end.

Last edited:

Even put plates to cover up holes.

65 inch.

The pictures with carpet are before shots. I had all of the carpet removed when I was renovating it

If you got crown molding at your bachelor pad, don't be afraid to use dark bold colors. I have a dark chocolate brown crown molding in my bedroom that makes it look so masculine and strong, and it matches my baseboard, door and window trim, along with my bed frame. It just looks so sick, even my homeboy who's a painter for 10 years was impressed.

5xtkrb.jpg

713dl0.jpg

qyet5z.jpg

Crown molding is fly...

Redo-ing our living space again, got rid of my inhome photography studio set up....got so much room to play with now...lol

In NY you get the pass....

Elkin what happen to the red couch? the dogs?!?

Bro where am i going to crash??? :nerd:

:lol:

Lmaoooo yeah the dogs feasted on my red Peggy so went out and copped the sectional, you and Alex can both crash on it, joint is HUGEEEEE

IM STILL WORKING ON MOVING THE BIKE OUT OF THERE....lol

Back
Top Bottom