Bachelor Pad.

Left my girl and the house with just my shoes in October. Moved into a 2br apt and had to start from scratch. I swear buying stuff is never done!

That's a dope setup. Love the IG too, gave it a follow. You at a lot of Nike events? I've been to some for my blog, did the Chi league with media.

You have too much couch for the layout of your apartment imo. The piece around the table will just have to go. If you have space in the bedroom, maybe sit it there? What if you switched it with the plant by the tv stand?

Edit: didn't see the last page before posting but looks like you already took the suggestion.

Last edited:
My crib much better now that I got a wife and kid than when I was single.  Latest acquisition is:

Thanks!

Ive been meaning to get another rug and add some type of color. The rug i have now has dirt build up or whatever it is underneath it. Its a Z Gallerie rug too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone got a turntable set up in their crib that they could show? Trying to get a nice vintage piece of furniture to get mine set up on but am struggling.....

^are you handy? Ever think about building a nice piece yourself? I'm definitely buying a turn table for my place, I have a few major things to take care of first.

Anyone got a turntable set up in their crib that they could show? Trying to get a nice vintage piece of furniture to get mine set up on but am struggling.....
Look up A-Traks instagram and his brother Dave 1 from Chromeo place

Vintage?? U might have to look for days/weeks..

A lot of ppl like using kallax shelves (ikea) for both listening and DJing purposes

just found this thread cuz Im tryna get my place together after just moving in. what would you guys pay for a dresser. I don't wanna be super cheap but don't wanna pay like big bucks for one either.

check out some of these second hand selling apps, people get rid of quality stuff for cheap. Letgo, offerup etc.

For folks that need a new Mattress for their Bachlelor Pad here is a 15% off Friends & Family coupon for Mattress Firm.

If you're in the Sacramento area PM me and I can possibly plug a little more on discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom