Bachelor Pad.

Careful buying from Cleveland Plasma. They are not an authorized LG dealer.

DOESNT MATTER. THE WARRANTY FROM LG IS STILL THE SAME REGARDLESS OF WHO SELLS YOU THE TV. THEY HAVE BEEN A SITE SPONSOR AND PROMINENT MEMBER OF AVSFORUMS FOR 15 YEARS. IF THINGS WEREN’T KOSHER THEY WOULD OF BEEN EXPOSED LONG AGO.

EITHER WAY MY THIRD OLED CAME IN FROM CLEVELAND PLASMA THIS MORNING AND I STARTED ON THE MOUNTING :pimp:

BRUH, YOU ARE CLUTCH FOR THIS. I WAS ABLE TO GET THE WIRES HIDDEN FOR THE BEDROOM THIS WEEKEND USING THIS KIT. EASY AS F***. FORTUNATLEY THE BUILDER PUT POWER ABOVE THE FIREPLACE IN OUR HOUSE SO I DIDNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING THERE TO HAVE THE WIRES HIDDEN IN THE LIVING ROOM.

1333BFBC-943F-4EF0-8169-F3D3D6D28EFB.jpeg

060868FF-6600-4A47-98DB-2DF5A802D6E4.jpeg

NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH THE BOTTOM OUTLET OF THE WIRES IN OUR BEDROOM. I THINK JUST A SHORTER WHITE POWER CORD IS ABOUT ALL THAT CAN BE DONE THERE. THE APPLE TV CORD IS JUST RIGHT.

209DCAFA-39CF-439C-A8C4-C2BF66CA83E6.jpeg

Dude those TV set ups are clean. Very nice without the wires. Thinking about adding this ambient light strips behind each set? Gonna do something similar in the living room and loft.

Got our driveway/walkway in, cabinets and part of the island. They said after cabinets is basically a month from being done.

C8AF21D8-3798-451C-954A-B1448C0DBA57.jpeg
8136E1CC-718C-4F2E-A5A2-AFB614EB1DDB.jpeg

Dude those TV set ups are clean. Very nice without the wires. Thinking about adding this ambient light strips behind each set? Gonna do something similar in the living room and loft.

Got our driveway/walkway in, cabinets and part of the island. They said after cabinets is basically a month from being done.

C8AF21D8-3798-451C-954A-B1448C0DBA57.jpeg
8136E1CC-718C-4F2E-A5A2-AFB614EB1DDB.jpeg

THANKS! IM UNDECIDED ON THE LIGHT STRIPS. MY INITIAL RESPONSE IS NOT TO DO THE STRIPS ON THE LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOM TVS AND ONLY ON THE BASEMENT TV SINCE THAT ONE IS THE LARGER ONE AND WILL BE THE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER TV. WE WILL SEE.

LOOKS LIKE THE HOUSE IS REALLY COMING ALONG. CONGRATS MAN. HOW HAS THE WHOLE PROCESS BEEN? WE BUILT OUR FIRST HOUSE FROM SCRATCH AND I SWORE I WOULD NEVER BUILD ANOTHER HOUSE AGAIN LOL. I HAVE SLIGHT OCD AND AM A CONTROL FREAK. IT DIDNT GO SMOOTHLY :lol:

You guys can get them, anywhere lol. Amazon has them as well as Best Buy etc.

THANKS! IM UNDECIDED ON THE LIGHT STRIPS. MY INITIAL RESPONSE IS NOT TO DO THE STRIPS ON THE LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOM TVS AND ONLY ON THE BASEMENT TV SINCE THAT ONE IS THE LARGER ONE AND WILL BE THE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER TV. WE WILL SEE.

LOOKS LIKE THE HOUSE IS REALLY COMING ALONG. CONGRATS MAN. HOW HAS THE WHOLE PROCESS BEEN? WE BUILT OUR FIRST HOUSE FROM SCRATCH AND I SWORE I WOULD NEVER BUILD ANOTHER HOUSE AGAIN LOL. I HAVE SLIGHT OCD AND AM A CONTROL FREAK. IT DIDNT GO SMOOTHLY :lol:

Thanks man. We’re not doing at of the building ourselves so other than picking a few fixtures/colors of this or that and then waiting it’s been good. We have the walk through in a few weeks so gonna see how everything turns out. Fingers crossed it’s a good job lol

It’s only a violation/hazard if the power runs through the wall I think.

I’m not sure how others have done it here but I put outlets behind my TVs so no power runs in the wall. HDMI cables can run through the wall no problem.

My setup. 65” Samsung. I don’t remember the model. I bought it a while back.
Looking to get an 80+ maybe and a new stand soon.

98164B17-0AEF-4157-A1E7-AE3B5880DD9B.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not sure if I asked this before but I need opinions on which set up is better. I have a narrow living room so it prevents me from putting the couch together with the tv against the wall. So for that reason, I have to break it up. Or should I line my couch together on the wall and put my tv in the corner?
592C0123-2DCD-4A53-935A-608313C41DCB.jpeg
95ED3661-8F7E-4A65-AE8D-8CAB8F842692.jpeg
937B91C9-0910-4DF6-98B4-5BE8A617F1DD.jpeg
6A77949F-604F-490A-B3FA-980C57CCA74C.jpeg

thekillerj23 thekillerj23 Dope, man. Timber loft? How are the neighbors taking the ball bouncing?

steebie j steebie j tough one. I think I’d go option 1. Where’s the table in option 2? I like the couch layout of 2 better but then you’re kinda looking at the kitchen more. Either way, nice spot, man.

steebie j steebie j whered you get your couch? looks just like the one I had for my old house. that cuddler :pimp:
I got the couch at Ashley furniture about a few years ago. That cuddler came in handy a few times :pimp:

steebie j steebie j tough one. I think I’d go option 1. Where’s the table in option 2? I like the couch layout of 2 better but then you’re kinda looking at the kitchen more. Either way, nice spot, man.
Option 1 is an old pic. I got rid of the table a while ago. I like option 1 but I gotta find something to put on the edge of the couch. It feels weird just sitting there with no arm rest.

23soles 23soles Had it since March and only had 2 complaints, so now just try to shoot and get the board much as possible. Would not of had issues if my homie wasn't drunk and got in the face of the old lady that lives below me, but it is what it is. I took air out the balls so it does not bounce as much

Back
Top Bottom