Bachelor Pad.

My main thing would just be taking your time decorating. Don't put yourself into any unnecessary debt trying to buy stuff up front. Just have the basics so you have places to sit in the living room, a bed that's not on the floor in the bedroom, etc. I know it will feel bare at first, but take your time with things like wall art as you can reasonably afford them.

You living alone or with a roommate?

Alone. I hear your on that. I've been browsing this thread, r/malelivingspaces, and some other interior decorating websites and its all becoming a huge swirl. A small part of me is terrified I'm going to be actual trash at putting a place together lol

Alone. I hear your on that. I've been browsing this thread, r/malelivingspaces, and some other interior decorating websites and its all becoming a huge swirl. A small part of me is terrified I'm going to be actual trash at putting a place together lol
It can be overwhelming trying to put together your own place. But just take your time...work on the big pieces first like the living room and the bedroom then add the extra pieces like the art work, accent works and everything else.

Impossible. Its your space, as long as your happy that is all that matters. Slickdeals has great pricing on mags with interior design ideas btw.

Good luck and enjoy it.

Its crazy bc i find myself likimg amd hating uardwork at the same time haha. Ive traded jays for tools

Finally got the shoe room setup, switched over to the Drop Front containers. I like them, makes things easier. Next step is having a local artist do two murals on the triangle style walls, will keep you updated.

Really love some of the ideas and work you guys have done in here. We bought our house back in Feb, still slowly going room by room, and this def helps with ideas. ( I didn't know about these containers till I think memphissfinest memphissfinest may of posted his setup

73E56DF2-4444-4501-8633-327678D81D76.jpeg
379C0B78-6563-4A21-ABC2-54C73A9EFFB3.jpeg
ABA758AA-DCF7-42DD-B9C0-E2066BAB05E3.jpeg
49E316EF-F7DE-4ED2-9EC8-BAE6BCF61404.jpeg

Finally got the shoe room setup, switched over to the Drop Front containers. I like them, makes things easier. Next step is having a local artist do two murals on the triangle style walls, will keep you updated.

Really love some of the ideas and work you guys have done in here. We bought our house back in Feb, still slowly going room by room, and this def helps with ideas. ( I didn't know about these containers till I think memphissfinest memphissfinest may of posted his setup

73E56DF2-4444-4501-8633-327678D81D76.jpeg
379C0B78-6563-4A21-ABC2-54C73A9EFFB3.jpeg
ABA758AA-DCF7-42DD-B9C0-E2066BAB05E3.jpeg
49E316EF-F7DE-4ED2-9EC8-BAE6BCF61404.jpeg

VERY DOPE!! THEY ARE DEF VERY NICE AND CONVENIENT FOR STORING YOUR COLLECTION AWAY NEATLY. YOU KEPT ALL YOUR BOXES? I KEPT ALL MINE IN A STORAGE UNIT.

THIS IS WHERE IM AT NOW. I’M ALSO OUT OF SPACE SO ALL THE SHOES I COULDN’T FIT IN DROP FRONTS I HAD TO PUT IN STORAGE ALONG WITH THE BOXES.

DF800311-A065-4515-BBAC-3D8685B5DC38.jpeg

7FA55E90-2D70-46D2-A86B-100125A1518E.jpeg

^Very dope memphissfinest memphissfinest ...Yeah I kept all my boxes, they're in the basement for now but soon will be moving all them to my In-Laws attic, where they have the space, whenever i want to move a pair, i can grab the box from them

Any recommendations for Egyptian cotton bed sheets? This came on shuffle and I felt inspired:

Im looking for some seating for my game room (regular sized bedroom). Looking for suggestions. Will be sitting here console gaming, chilling vaping, watching tv

Comfortability is key of course. Would appreciate a modern look. Cupholders and other amenities are nice but not required.

Looking for somthing small couch/loveseat sized so the dogs can lay on it with me lol

Back
Top Bottom