Bachelor Pad.

I personally like the look of high end kitchen appliances in a kitchen over the cabinet style.
Ive been in several friends’ houses with the cabinet style refrigerator and the kitchen to me kind of looks incomplete without a visible refrigerator.
This. I don't think the cabinet style is bad by any means, but a nice visible fridge is definitely my preference.

Definitely getting a "sactional" whenever we end up getting a new house too. Everybody I know that has one raves about it.

Living with your SO means compromises. I originally wanted to hang some records in the living room but she wanted to leave space for family portraits. So I found this CD throw blanket and its great. I want our living room to reflect us and not be full of generic, cookie cutter crap.
4A70843B-3156-4C40-A395-C8B0F954F739.jpeg

Living with your SO means compromises. I originally wanted to hang some records in the living room but she wanted to leave space for family portraits. So I found this CD throw blanket and its great. I want our living room to reflect us and not be full of generic, cookie cutter crap.

That's dope - is it a custom piece/picture?

That's dope - is it a custom piece/picture?
Nope. Saw it on IG. Here’s the link:

Picked up a Samsung family hub fridge. Cost more than I wanted to spend on a fridge but it’s pretty useful. Can throw a video on YouTube to entertain the baby while my wife and I can actually have a meal together lol

Just bought the Klipsch Cinema 400 speaker system, originally was going in my office but thinking of returning it. Plan on moving ahead with finishing our basement and I think I want something to better fill a room.
Klipsch-Cinema-400-in-a-living-room-setting-with-a-depiction-of-sound-waves-Desktop.jpg

Anyone have any experience with Klipsch it wasn't expensive on Black Friday, perhaps keep it and move to office in basement?
got klipsch shelf speakers on my desk and they are amazing i imagine the biggers ones are also great

Dammit just picked up a fleece throw few days ago and hate it lol. Got lint all over my couch and clothes, wish I would've saw this few days ago. #teamwashed

Edit just saw the price.. ill stick with my fleece.

Hahaha for my wife and I that compromise means empty walls for the past nine years. We can’t agree on anything. I wouldn’t care if she just bought stuff and put it up but she keeps sending me trash from Wayfair and asking my opinion.

Last edited:
Been seeing a lot of ads for Ruggable. Can't comment on the quality personally.

Have gotten some from Overstock and Wayfair before.

I just ordered a rug from Overstock over the weekend. Ruggable had a 15% off sale recently, but too rich for my blood.

About to buy this couch for the loft...

20210111_124056.jpg
20210111_124439.jpg
20210111_125244.jpg
20210111_130133.jpg
20210111_125308.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom