Bachelor Pad.

Finally finished a half bath in my basement. Never doing anything like that myself again. I already picked up a vanity light but the mirror is TBD.
8B24CFD6-B9B5-42F6-A4DB-EB5BC26C2A34.jpeg
Where did you get the vanity? I’m about to buy a bunch and/or get them custom made for sizing reasons... I looked at Lowe’s yesterday but nothing was hitting right... Want to be reasonable too, I may not stay in this house forever

About to buy this couch for the loft...

20210111_124056.jpg
20210111_124439.jpg
20210111_125244.jpg
20210111_130133.jpg
20210111_125308.jpg
I just noticed the inception you got going on here. Plus you’re still rocking with the PS3? Me too. I aint buying a new system till they make a new NCAA football.

Last edited:
There are still a few games I like to have my PS3 for, mostly older fighters like Marvel vs. Capcom, Darkstalkers, and older PS1 games.

20210111_124340.jpg
20210112_080656.jpg

Anyway I removed the old curtains from the patio door and installed vertical blinds. Also got my light switch in one of the guest bedrooms replaced... the old dimmer wasn't compatible with the overhead LEDs.

About to buy this couch for the loft...
]
20210111_130133.jpg
I had to double check, I was like does he have a picture of his own place pulled up in the Niketalk thread. Reminds me of new homes when they have a picture of the house on every TV.

Hey just in case you forgot what the house looks like here it is on the TV.

Nice setup, wife and I one step closer to getting the basement started and finished. Latest contractor came in higher than other one, however we had probably 4/5 contractors scheduled and out of that 1 gave us a quote. Other 2 came out looked at the job took measurements never replied back with a quote, even after we followed up. Another one never came out or called, one more said they weren't licensed or that we would have to pull the permits. Nope you handle that and better be insured and bonded.

Yeah I need to have one of the walls in my basement rebuild with poured concrete. It's a cinder block wall is there is a crack they they have remedied with load bearing pillars that are connected to the floor and ceiling. It works and has a life time warranty, however there is a small amount of seepage along the bottom of the floor. Nothing major, no standing water or anything like that... but moisture none the less, enough for me not to want to invest tens of thousands of dollars in building my theater just yet. Gimme a few years tho and it will be the ultimate man cave.

Looks like you may have room to the back left of the couch for the chair. Just use it as a sitting/reading area.

I could put a chair there... but at think I rather keep it more open, probably just put a bookshelf there.

Anyway I'm using these for flooring in the laundry room.

20210119_142842.jpg

Moved to a new unit with hardwood floors. Layout is exactly the same as my previous apartment, but it's less expensive due to a hitting renter's market.
Changed the setup of my room a bit. Found a tv in goodwill for 30. Couldn't find a stand I liked so I built one. It's holding up but it's not study at all, I gotta tweak it a bit.
Gonna get some type of plant to put on that little table by the window.

20210106_025337.jpg

Signed my lease last week. I move in to my new spot in March. Had been staying back home with the folks for a couple months after breaking up and moving out of the apartment I had with my ex.

Y'all boys have any suggestions of where I can get some halfway decent furniture without breaking the bank? My interior design skills are next to none.

Signed my lease last week. I move in to my new spot in March. Had been staying back home with the folks for a couple months after breaking up and moving out of the apartment I had with my ex.

Y'all boys have any suggestions of where I can get some halfway decent furniture without breaking the bank? My interior design skills are next to none.
This might be a little more of a challenge with the pandemic depending on your location, but check out the as-is section in your local ikea if possible.

Southern California is supposed to build 1.3 million new homes between now and 2029. Idk how that’s how happen.

Would the increase of more new homes raise prices for existing homes or would it actually drop because now there’s more supply?

Southern California is supposed to build 1.3 million new homes between now and 2029. Idk how that’s how happen.

Would the increase of more new homes raise prices for existing homes or would it actually drop because now there’s more supply?

Probably all out in the desert?

My guess is LA and OC see a slight bump as that’s where the jobs/schools are

Probably all out in the desert?

My guess is LA and OC see a slight bump as that’s where the jobs/schools are
I would assume all out in riverside and San Bernardino county it won’t be an issue.

But it sounds like officials are pushing for every city /county in so cal to build more.

I would assume all out in riverside and San Bernardino county it won’t be an issue.

But it sounds like officials are pushing for every city /county in so cal to build more.

Yeah there’s so much space out there

My best friend bought a year ago in Yuicapa - on golf course, think it’s 3k sq ft for like 400k lol

by homes im guessing they also mean apartments/condos/ high density housing

and there is mad construction not only in the city but in the outskirts too

for example in the burbs aka the valley strip malls that are empty are being converted into apartment buildings

by homes im guessing they also mean apartments/condos/ high density housing

and there is mad construction not only in the city but in the outskirts too

for example in the burbs aka the valley strip malls that are empty are being converted into apartment buildings

Did you buy?

JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON A BIGGER 180 GALLON, 5 FEET LONG SALTWATER TANK. IT WAS DEF TIME TO UPGRADE FROM OUR CURRENT TANK AND FREE UP A BIT MORE ROOM IN OUR LIVING ROOM.

1892D1CC-DDA7-43F9-A84D-020FC77D9D2B.png

PUTTING THE NEW TANK NEAR THE ENTRYWAY. THE SPACE IS A LITTLE OVER 5 FT SO SHOULD FIT IN PERFECTLY.

1FF357E1-1B2A-48B7-8607-9907A3276327.jpeg

CURRENT TANK WHICH I WILL BEGIN BREAKING DOWN AND SELLING ONCE THE NEW TANK ARRIVES.

2EE4CBF5-20A0-4F62-BCC6-E692D93D9A8B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom