Bachelor Pad.

what website did you go on to find a TV stand? In the market for one (preferably one in which I can hide the devices)

They opened up a new CB2 shop around midtown Manhattan (patrt of Crate and Barrel), loved the sofa when I saw it online, loved it more in person today, plus 15% off sale I just had to buy it:
BollaSofaCooperCarbonS10

http://www.cb2.com/sofas/furniture/bolla-carbon-sofa/f5593

They have a lot of nice things at that store and the prices are very reasonable.

Just searching for a console to use for my computer desk, and a modern-#%% tv stand (coffee table can wait)

I like that. I'm so excited, I close on mine and can move in in about 3 weeks. I also just got approved for the free 3.5% so about $5700 I don't have to pay back, might even be eligible for more as part of a rural development initiative. I know nothing about blinds and curtains and accessories like that though. Mom is going to give me a stack for housewarming which I will probably use to buy a fence. I like how bamboo blinds look, but do they completely shut out light?

Nope. My dad has had a LCD over the fireplace for about 7 years now, still going strong. Plus, I don't run the fireplace much.

my closing date for my bachelor pad is nov 23

i want that minimalist contemporary look

Thanks, nice.
laugh.gif

Just ordered a shag rug from overstock for the living room, got here today, not bad. I'll post pics in a little...

I'd get a shag rug but my dog would start to chew it up, may just get a coffee table and call it a day especially since these floors are already nice.

A lot of high-end boutiques carry those chairs, are those Eames or am I thinking of a different design? 
ALWAYS a work in progress...

21eq5hc.jpg

2hpsi35.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Looking good Finns. Like the rug.

Here are cable covers for the wires:
http://www.amazon.com/Wir...F8&qid=1321498499&sr=1-1

And this is just personal opinion, but I hate gold trim. I think it looks tacky and 80's. If it were me, I would swap out those fire place doors.
Thanks man. I will check out the covers.
Yeah I can't stand the doors, I'm not big on the fireplace at all but at least it's a real one. I'll change those as soon as I find out how. Never used by the original owner...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

tumblr_lu5bs8NUO01qavpwdo1_500.png

Where can I find a couch and chair like this?

bro, i asked about the chair a few pages back.  it's $5k
sick.gif

it's called the eames lounge chair

Damn never mind then
laugh.gif

What about the couch?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Nope. My dad has had a LCD over the fireplace for about 7 years now, still going strong. Plus, I don't run the fireplace much.

Ah that's cool, I was just wondering

My cousin owns the Eames lounge chair and ottoman...and I must say, it is like sitting on a cloud.

The comfort, the design, and the "iconic-ness," is well worth the price tag.

Back
Top Bottom