Bachelor Pad.

I gotta say, the amount of jealousy and longing I get when I come into this thread... I want to get a place of my own so bad 
laugh.gif

I've been looking at places to rent and because of the earthquake here the supply vs demand of safe/not damaged houses is nuts. People are charging ridiculous prices for these +@*$@! #@% houses it makes me so heated!

And then I look at them and think of all the things I could do to renovate the places and make them insane...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And buying a place isn't easy because insurance companies won't touch us with a ten foot barge pole. With the way we've been shaking you don't want to own a place without house and contents insurance..

FML!

/rant
laugh.gif

Keep up the good posts though! So much inspiration in here! <3

Penthouse in Atlanta... 1.3 Mil
http://www.atlantaskyrise...-condo-market/#more-1206

With penthouse options dwindling, it was a breath of fresh air to see this 2-story showplace at Metropolis come on the market.  I don’t know if you have been shopping around for condos (or single-family homes for that matter), but the really great homes are getting harder and harder to find.

This amazing condominium has been achieved by combining two smaller penthouse units into a single space. The result? Over 3,600 square feet of interior space in the middle of Midtown at Metropolis. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill combined condo. This was a seamless blend of two spaces. One where you can’t tell what was existing and what was added. I’ve been in a good number of combo units and many leave me wondering “why did they do that?

just purchased my first condo..in a high end hotel styled place

11th floor, overlooking the city, downtown...

closing date Dec 31st 2013!

Pics of to come of the model...

nice spot but i wouldnt wanna live in ATL

gayest place i ever been too, no offensive to anybody. but i never seen cats loook at me so blatantly

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i want that minimalist contemporary look
Damn copycat.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
jk man. Post pics when you get it
laugh.gif

actually ill give credit where due......

youre part of it/NT i dunno if it was your place from way before or somebody else or some topic, i didnt even know what minimalism was until NT

i like the real clean look, i dont want all the BS

right now all i got is a blender, george foreman grill, macbook

yes, an im move next week.

Love those high ceilings
I swore I saw the Eames chair on sale on a site for about a grand on Manhattan Home Design's site, even though I did not want to spend that much when I initially saw it a few weeks ago, I may jump on that deal (want to confirm if its legit first, could be a reproduction).

They do have a show room around midtown so I may check it out today.

somebody google search and post images of the Miranova in Columbus, OH....

its +#%%%+*$ on that atlanta spot

i always thought downtown atlanta was bigger than that, tho....

(ill do it myself, i was feeling lazy)

Interior-luxury-architecture-in-Miranova-Apartment.jpg

222 dollars per square ft.....

i couldnt find no ill pics from the inside looking out, but ive seen it with my own two eyes

i live next door to it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Love those high ceilings
I swore I saw the Eames chair on sale on a site for about a grand on Manhattan Home Design's site, even though I did not want to spend that much when I initially saw it a few weeks ago, I may jump on that deal (want to confirm if its legit first, could be a reproduction).

Be careful, there are a ton of reproductions of that chair.  It still is probably nice, but it may not be an Eames.

It is absolutely insane to see how cheap real estate is in the south. That condo would cost about $20mil in NYC.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Love those high ceilings

Be careful, there are a ton of reproductions of that chair.  It still is probably nice, but it may not be an Eames.
def....but realistically I would never spend 4-5 grand on a 100% authentic, if I can obtain a high quality replica or just any great chair for around a grand, its a good alternative.
laugh.gif

That chair is beautiful though.

I'm about to go hunting for lounge chairs today, will need a tv unit as well (preferably with door shelves to hide the electronics)

That ATL spot is amazing....I'd rather have something like that in Miami though, of course it would be probably 7x that amount z

Back
Top Bottom