Bachelor Pad.

I just checked the server of the image you posted and it said SOHO Kitchen. This is NT, you know we get suspicious of our fellow brethren

Got some new art and throw pillows for Christmas.
img20111225134650.jpg

Moving into this place in Feb. NONE of my current living room furniture is going to fit/match, so I'll have to get all new stuff. Anyone have some ideas for me?

Not the best pic, (I wanted to take some actual pics, but they didn't have a model available for the floor plan I wanted) but you get the idea of what the style of the place is.

2ponuc5.jpg

Heres the floor plan:
3580.jpg

edit: damn yuku.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Got some new art and throw pillows for Christmas.
Very nice, Alex Cherry doesn't have "Pirate Nation" for sale currently.

I've been thinking of picking up some of his prints, but probably go with the Museum frame.

Good pickups.

Hardwood> Carpet

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

is there a SOHO is canada?

Yes! 
That is who my "builders" are. Soho Lisgar is what I purchased - I also bought Thompson Residence in Toronto that will be done next summer, not this.

Good eye brother! How'd you know - where else is there a Soho besides Toronto and Vancouver?

Here is a rendition from my builders website.... 

*Only thing is that mines a different colour package designed by the Gluckstein Design firm and the view is actually of the city and rooftops of other buildings.

soho is a trendy neighborhood in manhattan
laugh.gif

soho = south of houston st.

I just checked the server of the image you posted and it said SOHO Kitchen. This is NT, you know we get suspicious of our fellow brethren

Obviously, NT is NT.. Ive been on here since i was 13 so its been like 8-9 years..
Thats the scheme i just picked! the building isnt finished built for another 9-10 months!

EDIT: BM - Oh.. yeah forsure. The builders just named their projects SOHO haha I wish there was a SOHOesque spot where I am!

moving into my new place the first week of january. so hyped. 1 bedroom, kitchen/living room combo and a small office room for my guitar equipment and kicks. pics to come.

Whats up? you guys have any good solitions for mounting a 52" LCD? Best BUy service is $250 not including the bracker
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Whats up? you guys have any good solitions for mounting a 52" LCD? Best buy service is $250 not including the bracker
sick.gif
Go buy a stud finder. Get mount from monoprice or search craigslist for skilled trades. In L.A. most people do it for $75 with the mount (nothing fancy like swivel or tilt).
If you're somewhat handy, and have patience it's fairly easy. Just have a friend help you mount it up. 

i actually mounted my 46" above my fireplace by myself. look at peerless brand for mounts. it's really a simple task... you can do it in 30 minutes - 1 hour.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You're 21 with an R-8 and a high-rise condo? I need to move to Canada.

Better bring wealthy parents with you.
ehh just things my dude.. my parents helped me but i also own my business (the bar) and go to school finishing up my degree.
Ive lived in condos and such but with these purchases, its all mine and i cant wait furnish..

i really want this moooi victorian styled burnt wood chair but its 5K....
sick.gif

MOSMKE-B---.jpg

Finnns2003 I just got this table from BoConcept how is your couch holding out? 
contemporary-extending-table-193291.jpg

Got it in white with beige chairs though, should be here in three weeks.

We wanted to have a new living room by the new year so we rushed and got some Jennifer Convertible sofa and loveseat (SMH at myself) anyways since they haven't arrived yet I'm thinking of cancelling them and just talking the L (they charge like 300) What are some good sites to get sectionals? The problem with ordering online is that if they don't fit there's nothing you can do whereas in store they delivery guys can build them.

Anyways I'm looking for Sectionals (really digging BoConcepts) 

Area rugs

TV stand

coffee table 

If you guys have some sites or stores(NYC) it would be great 

I gotta get my financial weight up. Y'all dudes on another level paying 5 stacks for glider chairs and %+%% I got a lot of my housewares from like Big Lots and Wally's World.
laugh.gif

There is allegedly Government grants to fix up your home. If I can find that then maybe.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Finnns2003 I just got this table from BoConcept how is your couch holding out? 
contemporary-extending-table-193291.jpg

Got it in white with beige chairs though, should be here in three weeks.

We wanted to have a new living room by the new year so we rushed and got some Jennifer Convertible sofa and loveseat (SMH at myself) anyways since they haven't arrived yet I'm thinking of cancelling them and just talking the L (they charge like 300) What are some good sites to get sectionals? The problem with ordering online is that if they don't fit there's nothing you can do whereas in store they delivery guys can build them.

Anyways I'm looking for Sectionals (really digging BoConcepts) 

Area rugs

TV stand

coffee table 

If you guys have some sites or stores(NYC) it would be great 
Nice choice! I was looking at this set myself, I need a new dining room table and chairs. Couch is holding up well, looks as good as new and a little broken in so far. Need some throw pillows though.

*looks up zero gravity chairs, my lower back issues are no joke smh

Gravity Balans from varier is nice, wish I could find a shop in NYC that actually has one in their showroom. 2 grand though o_O

Back
Top Bottom