Bachelor Pad.

how many pieces you get??....looks huge...i can only get 2 tillarys to be able to fit it in my space since half of my living room is my photography studio...but yes, thats the best sofa piece ive come across, specially because of all the different combinations you can come up with, thanks for the suggestion....love your coffee table btw

Thanks man. That's 3 sofas and 1 ottoman. I have the 1 corner cushion. Friends love it because they can come back, take the back cushions off, and crash.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ikea homie, joint is 10000x better than the crap home depot joing i had before and for about the same price, whole set up ran me 350$....im waiting until the wife's closet and mines are done to post pictures of all the upgrades.
Wow that's not bad at all, I've seen their faucets before but was unsure what the quality was like. Seems like a good buy huh?

yup 4wrestling those things are the equivalent of a twin bed each...lol

finns, I just got it bout 2 months ago, cant really judge the quality yet, but ikea has yet to fail me bro....their items are really not as bad as people make them out to be.

bowers-wilkins-mini-theater-new-releases-1-620x413.jpg

yup 4wrestling those things are the equivalent of a twin bed each...lol

finns, I just got it bout 2 months ago, cant really judge the quality yet, but ikea has yet to fail me bro....their items are really not as bad as people make them out to be.
K got it. Yeah I mean I got my PS3/cable box stand from there, black/brown wood and sturdy as a rock.
Don't mind the Christmas decorations, only pic I have of it for some reason.

53jnue.jpg

vyy0lk.png

2aaf1g7.png

2911ax0.png

eqxmi1.png

I bought this display case from ikea. i have 2 of them but i doubt I'll actually fill them BOTH with shoes

Originally Posted by Skateboard

well, the design is great. I love the black/white starkness of bathrooms.

Has anyone seen these modern bathroom designs? They'll probably become the norm within the next couple of decades:
http://www.apartmentthera...athroom-fixtures-f-41835

The only problem would be banging your head when getting out of the bath, but other than that....
house-do-want.jpg
I'm hoping that's just for display reasons, surely they've seen the logic in that having something so close overhead is going to result in injuries.

They're nice though, that sink x bath x shower joint is niiiiice.

I'll be able to contribute way more in a month... Confirm on my own house tomorrow hopefully. Possession date is my birthday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

feels-good-man-goat-squint-12883904505.jpg

I missed this thread. Glad it's back.

IKEA is dope, you guys need to step your instruction following game up if you think otherwise.

Finnns is that an expedit shelf??...I got the one that has 8 squares, thing has lastede 6 years man!....6 years!!!!....lol I'm getting rid of it though....dont have any use for it in my house anymore....wish everything was as simple to build as that, my office/computer table set up is actually the toughest piece I've ever built from there, I told myself I'm never taking it apart, when I sell my apartment, buyer is keeping it...lol

Ohh and guys if you look closely at those bathroom set ups, there is really no way you'll bang your head, the overhead piece only comes off the wall about 3.5 inches.

Finnns is that an expedit shelf??...I got the one that has 8 squares, thing has lastede 6 years man!....6 years!!!!....lol I'm getting rid of it though....dont have any use for it in my house anymore....wish everything was as simple to build as that, my office/computer table set up is actually the toughest piece I've ever built from there, I told myself I'm never taking it apart, when I sell my apartment, buyer is keeping it...lol
It wasn't much at all, like $40 or $50. Good value!
laugh.gif

@ that IKEA stuff..

Here in finland where IKEA is VERY popular, people who consider themselves "househipsters" etc.. Don't buy stuff from Ikea cus every1 else has that.

Myself, I don't see nothing wrong with IKEA. Have had no problems with it and most of their stuff looks good.

trying to get my place setup now. First thing on my list is NEW bedroom furniture. Queen size bed and hopefully something attractive to store my shoes i dont intend to wear.

Sup bros, I've always wanted to rebuild me and my wife's closets and so a couple of weeks ago I decided to go ahead with it, I knocked down both our closets and went with the ikea PAx malm with sliding doors, two sets, needless to say I've been without closets for 4 weeks due to so many screw ups, project from hell, I'll be making a post when everything is done, just wanted to share these here with you, I'm just missing the inserts and my doors

The beginnings

75% through..

Once again, Ikea is my issshhhh!

loving this thread...almost done replacing my old and ugly carpet with some cherry hardwood floors

picked up a 3-pc sectional off craigslist for 200..sucks cuz it's the opposite configuration of what goes with my living room but i'm gonna make it work

looking at entertainment/tv stand options now...need something to hold the center channel and receiver with a modern look

As I've gotten older, I've strayed further and further away from Ikea (as far as sofas, tables, chairs, etc. are concerned). I still rock with Ikea when it comes to linens, bed spreads, and lighting.

To me, Ikea is for that college life. Good for those 4 years of partying and chillin' and then you can dispose of everything without it hurting your pockets.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

As I've gotten older, I've strayed further and further away from Ikea (as far as sofas, tables, chairs, etc. are concerned). I still rock with Ikea when it comes to linens, bed spreads, and lighting.

To me, Ikea is for that college life. Good for those 4 years of partying and chillin' and then you can dispose of everything without it hurting your pockets.

Honestly ikea furniture holds its value and their designs are very nice and something fun to put together....I've ventures into West Elm, Pier 1 and Crate and Barrel too...my other go to spots.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Honestly ikea furniture holds its value and their designs are very nice and something fun to put together....I've ventures into West Elm, Pier 1 and Crate and Barrel too...my other go to spots.
Holds its value though??  I guess you're right in that the value in Ikea is that its relatively cheap.

Back
Top Bottom