Bachelor Pad.

roseville...home :nthat:

miss it sometimes but nah, i'm good in SD.
closing in a month on our second home.
gota catch up on this home automation and that hue system :nerd:

Anyone have solar panels on their home? We have a 9 panel set up which got “permission to operate” a couple days ago and so far so good. Most people seem on the fence whether or not the benefits outweighs the initial price but with the tax rebates and everything we went for it. Our neighbors have 9 dollar monthly electric bills ⚡️ The grid is paying us today :nthat: lol

7A684941-804E-4DFA-8CF2-BB92C9F059FC.png

And I see the roseville talk, that’s currently where I’m at and so far we like it. Just bought a home over the summer and will be here prob until the kids are older. Definitely family town with a cool community vibe. Lotsa stuff going on which I appreciate as well. Generally good people and schools. Really like the parent circle I’ve got going Lol

Last edited:
roseville...home :nthat:

miss it sometimes but nah, i'm good in SD.
closing in a month on our second home.
gota catch up on this home automation and that hue system :nerd:
Hey man, give me some recommendations on places to check out in SD! I'll be there for Labor Day Weekend.

Anyone have solar panels on their home? We have a 9 panel set up which got “permission to operate” a couple days ago and so far so good. Most people seem on the fence whether or not the benefits outweighs the initial price but with the tax rebates and everything we went for it. Our neighbors have 9 dollar monthly electric bills ⚡️ The grid is paying us today :nthat: lol

7A684941-804E-4DFA-8CF2-BB92C9F059FC.png

And I see the roseville talk, that’s currently where I’m at and so far we like it. Just bought a home over the summer and will be here prob until the kids are older. Definitely family town with a cool community vibe. Lotsa stuff going on which I appreciate as well. Generally good people and schools. Really like the parent circle I’ve got going Lol

IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU. RESEARCHING OPTIONS NOW

Been looking at TVs in that price point lately. Best one I’ve seen and the most highly reviewed is the TCL 6 series. 65in is $970 at Best Buy. Gonna scoop soon

Edit: it’s on sale this weekend at Best Buy for around $870

Last edited:
Just moved into my first house! Will be renting for two years to see if I need more/less space then when my lease is up will be looking to buy a home.

Currently have a Samsung 55KS900 and it has worked great for the past couple years. It’s going into the basement and I’m looking for a new TV for the living room. Hope you guys can help with some suggestions or alert me to any sales/deals that may be available this weekend.

Looking for a 65”-70”. Would like to stick with the top reliable brands (Samsung, Sony, or LG). Budget is $4k. I want to wall mount it in a corner.

Super close to getting the TCL yesterday but then I saw the LG OLED and now I'm down that rabbit hole. I might go cop a refurbished 55" B7A for 1450.

Just moved into my first house! Will be renting for two years to see if I need more/less space then when my lease is up will be looking to buy a home.

Currently have a Samsung 55KS900 and it has worked great for the past couple years. It’s going into the basement and I’m looking for a new TV for the living room. Hope you guys can help with some suggestions or alert me to any sales/deals that may be available this weekend.

Looking for a 65”-70”. Would like to stick with the top reliable brands (Samsung, Sony, or LG). Budget is $4k. I want to wall mount it in a corner.

LG 65” E8 OLED. PROB THE BEST TV IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW AND WITHIN YOUR BUDGET. THAT’S WHAT I GOT AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. THE PICTURE THIS GUY PRODUCES IS AMAZING. WATCHED THE BLACK PANTHER 4K BLU RAY ON IT LAST NIGHT AND MY JAW DROPPED. ITS FULLY UNLOCKED TO BE CALIBRATED AS WELL. HAVE ONE IN THE BASEMENT, LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOM.

3880ACAD-0A12-41B3-A7C7-EBD155A8781A.jpeg

Thanks memphissfinest memphissfinest . Went with the 65E8. Getting it wall mounted next week :pimp: Also went with 5 year protection because I got a little scared about OLED burn in when reading reviews. Really good reviews otherwise though.

I just got the wall mount in the mail today. It is the Sanus advanced tilt. Although I did just check out a nice entertainment stand with a electric fireplace and Bluetooth speaker while couch shopping. Considering not wall mounting it now. You got yours mounted or using the stand? The stand it comes with looks slick.

Fellas, wife and I are building our first home and prewiring speakers came up. Now we don’t plan on being in this house more than 10 years is it worth it for us to pay $1,700 to get surround sound built into what’s going to be my man cave or just pre-wire it for $500 and get my own surround sound speakers? Or would it be worth it at all to pre-wire. I’ve been trying to research wireless surround sound and I’m clueless

Thanks memphissfinest memphissfinest . Went with the 65E8. Getting it wall mounted next week :pimp: Also went with 5 year protection because I got a little scared about OLED burn in when reading reviews. Really good reviews otherwise though.

I just got the wall mount in the mail today. It is the Sanus advanced tilt. Although I did just check out a nice entertainment stand with a electric fireplace and Bluetooth speaker while couch shopping. Considering not wall mounting it now. You got yours mounted or using the stand? The stand it comes with looks slick.

hennessy hennessy

THE OLED BURN IN IS A MYTH. ONE WOULD HAVE TO BE A MORON OR LEAVE THE TV ON FOR 24 HOURS ON THE SAME SCREEN FOR IT TO HAPPEN.

MOUNTED THE TWO 55” AND HID ALL THE WIRES MYSELF. DUMB EASY TO DO. I WOULDNT PAY ANYONE TO DO IT. WHEN THE BASEMENT IS FINISHED THE 65” WILL BE ON ITS STAND ON A ENTERTAINMENT CONSOLE AS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CEILING HEIGHT DOWN THERE TO MOUNT IT ON THE WALL PROPERLY.

AD495CF9-25AF-4B04-B7C3-BB27CF6CD1E4.jpeg

2D0029E2-6441-471E-817C-2981FBD61E44.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^^You have wall like I have with my TV. Like no matter how you put it up, it somehow doesn't look level when it's really the other elements making it that way. Super frustrating.

^^^^You have wall like I have with my TV. Like no matter how you put it up, it somehow doesn't look level when it's really the other elements making it that way. Super frustrating.

TELL ME ABOUT IT.

THE TV IS LEVEL AS I PUT A LEVEL ON IT WHILE MOUNTING. THE WOOD MANTEL IS SLIGHTLY OFF LEVEL. ONE OF THOSE DECISIONS WHERE YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE FOR THE TV TO BE TRUE LEVEL OR ALIGN IT WITH THE MANTEL. I CHOSE THE FORMER.

Anyone got their couches clean by a company? How much ya paid?

I got a company coming Wednesday to clean my microfiber sectional... Theyre charging $180

Anyone leverage their home warranty?

Trying to see if American title would update my old nob and tube copper wiring?

Back
Top Bottom