Bachelor Pad.

NT, why do certain leather cleaners make my sofa look like this after approximately 12-53 hours:
001.jpg

but then after like a week things look normal/relatively OK? the couch is getting old & it wasn't that expensive but not necessarily cheap either. despite having two vehicles w/leather seats and numerous coats of varying quality over the years I am not all that knowledgeable about leathers I guess.

I think that’s really just a general property of leather. Some spots, even in that close of an area, just won’t absorb cleaner as quickly as the area around it.

For the past 5ish years I had a hand-me-down leather couch that had been in the family for almost 20 years and had the same stuff happen on it for pretty much its entire life.

I’ve been following this thread for years. I didn’t mind having roommates but I was able to get a good deal on renovated unit. That means it was time to get my own spot. I’m gonna re-read the last few pages but what are some items you’re glad you copped?

Curious to know what yall rule of thumbs are when deciding what size tvs to buy for your spot. I want a new tv for my living room but my sitting area is approximately 8.5 feet from where Im placing the tv (wall mounting). Dont know if I should go with a 55 or 65 inch. I know its good to go big but I dont want eye fatigue looking at a tv too big for the area its in. Any suggestions?

This is for a LG Oled CX btw

Curious to know what yall rule of thumbs are when deciding what size tvs to buy for your spot. I want a new tv for my living room but my sitting area is approximately 8.5 feet from where Im placing the tv (wall mounting). Dont know if I should go with a 55 or 65 inch. I know its good to go big but I dont want eye fatigue looking at a tv too big for the area its in. Any suggestions?

8.5 says 60 inch. i would go with the 65.

Been using my workout cage/rack in the living room since moving in a month ago :lol: no ragretz at all

Never going to get a gym membership again since I do all cardio outdoors anyway

Can bench press, do squats etc. and have dip attachments for tricep work. Only thing I need to buy are dumbbells

Once I find a good time to sell hopefully my new spot will have a garage or something lol

I’ve been following this thread for years. I didn’t mind having roommates but I was able to get a good deal on renovated unit. That means it was time to get my own spot. I’m gonna re-read the last few pages but what are some items you’re glad you copped?
Ikea kallax, pivot arm tv mount, air fryer, febreeze plugs wood scent, steel bed frame

Been using my workout cage/rack in the living room since moving in a month ago :lol: no ragretz at all

Can bench press, do squats etc. and have dip attachments for tricep work. Only thing I need to buy are dumbbells

Once I find a good time to sell hopefully my new spot will have a garage or something lol
Got a set of the Bowflex adjustable dumbbells at the beginning of quarantine and I’ve absolutely loved them. Have the ones that go from 5 lbs up to 52.5 lbs. They were well worth the $300, but I ended up going back to the gym about a month ago. Got too damn hot working out on the rooftop patio and I needed the social interaction back in my life.

I need to get an end table type thing to put my keys, wallet, etc on
Everything I have is light brown

what cage/rack do you have?

Luckily my living room is situated to where it fits nicely even with a sectional. I know other places I’ve lived this wouldn’t have fit

Did you cop the LG? If so, what size did you go with? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a 55inch today.

I seen a few other people here have the LG CX. Any regrets? RTings has it as the best TV out right now.

Did you cop the LG? If so, what size did you go with? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a 55inch today.

I seen a few other people here have the LG CX. Any regrets? RTings has it as the best TV out right now.

Check the TV thread if you haven’t already probably get a better answer there.

Got an appointment at the lovesac store today to buy a sectional. I’m hype. Moving into a new spot in a week and getting rid of old couches.

Back
Top Bottom