Back to Back: Nuggets @ Suns Game 1 & 2

that happens when the team doesn't play defense. Same **** happens to the Warriors, they've blown huge leads before.
smh.gif

Hopefully GSW gets ahead of Dallas and Denver.

Denver has 4 stars in Iverson, Melo, Camby and a former star in Kenyon, yet they are still struggling, what a joke. Hopefully Iverson goes back to Philly whenhis contract is up.

You got AI AND Anthony....................and you blow a 21 point lead?

Pathetic...

Nothing more to say....

Welll I guess i wasnt expecting them to win last night ne ways so if they can pull it together and win tonight they'll have their split which I was hopingfor in the beginning...hopefully nuggets can win and warriors can lose to spurs..

I mean, it doesn't really matter that they lost. I left at halftime and saw the score on ESPN and just shook my head
laugh.gif
... but stuff like that happens.Suns just went off in the second half. The way they were scoring, they were gonna do that to any team last night.

The Nuggets are just flat out better than the Suns... we just had a bad relapse in the second half.

DMV is RNB wrote:

The Nuggets are just flat out better than the Suns... we just had a bad relapse in the second half.
Ummmm.....are you serious? They are better than the suns? The suns spotted the nuggets 22 and still won. I really dont think the nuggets are flat outbetter than the suns if that happens...

Nuggets up 70-65 at halftime

they were up 70-51 at half yesterday and lost by 15

lets see what happens in the 2nd half

When you blow a 22 point lead someone has to feel sorry for you. Tonight its the 3 idiots with whistles, some of the worst officiating I've seen this year.Still no excuse, Suns need to win games like these when the spurs and hornets both win

Back
Top Bottom