Bacon Sundae.

Originally Posted by damn its me

I was calling burger kings last night like a fool, trying to figure out who was going to get this.
Who calls BK?  Employees would take like 343094 rings to answer the phone, and then shattered my world telling me these weren't dropping thursday
frown.gif

I'm in houston, we should be a top priority for high calorie, quickstrike snack releases
30t6p3b.gif

Tears.

You know they thought you was some morbidly obesse dude beasting. Props if you was breathing extra heavy into the phone.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by damn its me

I was calling burger kings last night like a fool, trying to figure out who was going to get this.
Who calls BK?  Employees would take like 343094 rings to answer the phone, and then shattered my world telling me these weren't dropping thursday
frown.gif

I'm in houston, we should be a top priority for high calorie, quickstrike snack releases
30t6p3b.gif

Tears.

You know they thought you was some morbidly obesse dude beasting. Props if you was breathing extra heavy into the phone.
laugh.gif

When you're sure you've got nothing to live for TRY THE ALL NEW BK SUNDAE SLIDER NOW WITH BACON!#$%*?&(!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Out of all the things out there that are OD fattening yall are hating on some bacon bits on an Ice Cream Sundae?@?!?

They're deep frying butter at state fairs in the mid west bros... Butter.

This thing look like a Kashi bar compared to some of the nasty %%!$ people eat.
laugh.gif

WTH 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 You can't be serious?
What the heck do you fry butter in?...More butter?.. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I stopped by BK on my way home today and tried this out. I can't recall feeling dumber in my life than when I said aloud "Yeah, I'll take that bacon sundae". I gave myself the biggest stoneface as I pulled around to pay.

It's basically a vanilla sundae with caramel and chocolate syrup... that they stick a piece of bacon in (I guess you have to crumble it yourself, the showmanship at this particular Burger King was obviously lacking). The girl asked me "Have you tried this before?" when she gave it to me. I said "No".. then she just stared at me for like 5 seconds.

The ice cream is pretty good with the caramel and chocolate, and although I've never had a sundae and said "this sure could use some pork", the bacon tasted good combined with the ice cream. Then again, you can add bacon to a lot of things and it would probably taste good.
It melted a lot by the time I got home, here's an unnecessarily large picture.

Spoiler [+]
nlxx14.jpg

with some freshly fried bacon and some good ice cream, this would be 
pimp.gif

since it's BK, it will be mediocre at best.  with that said, i will be trying one in the near future

Tried this at Denny's when they had it as well. It's solid, but I don't care for the bacon.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some dude on tv was talking about this today. He said something like, "as if we needed to give Muslims and Al Qaeda any more reasons to hate us."
roll.gif
I was dying.

I never tried the whole bacon on dessert thing. There's a place near me that sells these chocolate cupcakes with some kinda bacon in the frosting and supposedly it's mad good. I just don't get it and I'm not curious enough to try it.

eww...

yall are dfisgusting.

might as well put bits of chicken in it instead now..

gross man..

yall need to chill with that.

Its probably good..this place called Tailpipes in Morgantown,WV has a Maple Bacon shake and it's straight CRACK.

I ate some bacon doughnut holes the other day with a little ice cream on the side. That thing was damn good

roll.gif
sick.gif
not knocking you guys for trying it.  but they just threw whole slabs or bacon in there? 
roll.gif

I think it was like 2.70 for me.. and yeah.. it's literally just a vanilla sundae with caramel and chocolate, and they stick two halves of a bacon strip in there. BK isn't known for their presentation skills
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom