Bad Boys 3

[Movies] Martin Lawrence Says Bad Boys 3 Is Real

Martin talks…

While Peter Craig is working on the script, Martin Lawrence has been talking about Bad Boys 3. Lawrence had the following to say on Will Smith's involvement, after a meeting he had with Smith…

"Any time you can get Big Willie to come out and talk about doing a third installment of a hot movie like Bad Boys, you have to take notice."

And what about Michael Bay, is he on board? Martin says…

"I met with Michael Bay, and he's onboard too - so it's real."

So there you have it, are you excited for Bad Boys 3?

looking forward to it. In fact I'm gonna have to add Bad Boys 1 & 2 on my to movies to watch list
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Martin talks…

While Peter Craig is working on the script, Martin Lawrence has been talking about Bad Boys 3. Lawrence had the following to say on Will Smith's involvement, after a meeting he had with Smith…

"Any time you can get Big Willie to come out and talk about doing a third installment of a hot movie like Bad Boys, you have to take notice."

So there you have it, are you excited for Bad Boys 3?
badboys2.JPG

I'm a huge Martin Lawrence fan. Everything he has done I've been a fan of. Well almost everything.

Martin better get back in shape for this movie.

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Martin talks…

laugh.gif

If Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan can pull of Rush Hour 3 at that age, why can't Martin and Will?

I'm calling it right now, and say that somewhere towards the end Will Smith says this to Martin Lawrence, "Now that's how you s'pose to [verb]. From now on, that's how you [verb]!!"  - I'm going to guess 'Fly'. 

I'm excited I'm guessing it wont be as good as the first two tho. One can only hope for better tho, Bad Boys is easily one of my favorite movies of all time

Back
Top Bottom