Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

Wolverine when they were in japan was dope.

Got Logan, ill have to find time to watch it.

Old Man Logan(yes, I’m calling it that) was better on a deeper level. The othe Wolverines were popcorn flicks.

Looking at this thread, mad funny.

Hilarious at thinking this was a P Diddy album.

But yeah P-Diddy should definitely be the villian in 3.

So who do y’all think is going to show up in this one? Idris Elba, The Rock or Kevin Hart?

Y’all movie addicts take that **** elsewhere!

But I hope they have Kawhi cameo as Reggie and palm Will and Martins face.

Nah by no Bs. Getting old sucks. Bad Boys two they were OK. Now they just old as ****!

Will still has it, Martin was never athletic to begin with, that was all Will, Martin was the comic relief, which is why the second one couldn’t top the first one, they turned my dude into a Scrooge always brooding and pissed....but I still LOVED both, just pure unfiltered ridiculous action and Will is always fun to watch even in garbage movies, he’s just like Tommy, I’ll pay ticket price for anything he’s in and have no regrets

Will still has it, Martin was never athletic to begin with, that was all Will, Martin was the comic relief, which is why the second one couldn’t top the first one, they turned my dude into a Scrooge always brooding and pissed....but I still LOVED both, just pure unfiltered ridiculous action and Will is always fun to watch even in garbage movies, he’s just like Tommy, I’ll pay ticket price for anything he’s in and have no regrets

Martin wasn’t athletic???

Man go somewhere with that.

Chiiiiiillllllll

Why y'all speaking evils in to existence?

Tyrese?! Kevin Hart :smh:

I'm gonna be hurt if either one is in this.

I wouldn't mind the Rock in it this (as the villain). Would love my boy Elba to be in it.

Are people truly excited for this?

I think Will os gonna be great but I'm a little wary on Martin

Back
Top Bottom