Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

Bad Boys 1 was better than 2
Bad Boys 2 was funnier than 1

My only issue with the third film is timing. I felt like everything was even the first movie, while in the second Will seemed to get most of the action shots. Just hope Martin is in some shape to get a piece of the action.

8fe4ba60-e359-4f3d-adcc-a5fb72f39243.jpg

if they bring this back im gon be hype

Came in to say they needed to bring da Porsche back. No cupholders and all :pimp:

Watching the last act of Bad Boys 2 now.

Ain't no way this movie was bad man :lol: :pimp:

Enough funny and enough balls to the walls action. Bay is washed up with extra detergent but he came through here.

I thought BB2 was absolutely terrible

1st one was good, 2 was.. yea.

Do what? Lol. Trippin dude. BB2 was sick.

The scene where they have the shoot out with the dreads is one of my favorite scenes from any movie.

I loved both movies, when I said 1 was better than 2 was simply off its charm and I liked Martins performance in 1 better, he kind of took the backseat to Will in part 2, however I also loved pt 2 very much, the action scenes and comedy were flawless IMO when these dudes broke into Johnny’s house to save Martins sister...lol the scene with the big booty Cuban chicks crossing the street is embedded in my memory.

The Rock needs to be the villain :smokin

I never thought of this but you may be onto something. I can’t imagine the type of chemistry these three would have together.

They could probably ad-lib the entire movie:lol:

Michael Bay and The Rock???? Yeah I'm good, keep those two the **** away from this movie. Bay sucks and I can't see another Rock movie. He plays the same roles and he doesn't fit BB 1 or 2, I'm good.

:lol: Dunno how it came up, but I kinda do wanna see Kevin Hart not trying to be funny, just being a straight piece of **** villain.

I’m cool with Kevin Hart doing a cameo, but as a main supporting character, nope. Give me Chris Rock instead, could be like witness they need to keep safe or something.

Hart being mentioned in this reminds me of Rock's small role in Lethal Weapon 4. I just don't think Hart would be good enough.

:lol: @ Hart as the villain.

I’m cool with Kevin Hart doing a cameo, but as a main supporting character, nope. Give me Chris Rock instead, could be like witness they need to keep safe or something.
Think Rock is past those type of roles. Unless the bag is big enough.

Back
Top Bottom