Bad news for Mad Men fans

madmengif9.gif

Weiner's a douche asking for that kind of money... whatever though, glad it got done.

Breaking Bad - June, baby!

The Killing looks interesting as well.

Weiner's a douche asking for that kind of money... whatever though, glad it got done.

Breaking Bad - June, baby!

The Killing looks interesting as well.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Let's be completely honest, Mad Men is what allowed AMC to become what it is today. They weren't exactly getting high praise for their original programing when Remember WENN was on.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Let's be completely honest, Mad Men is what allowed AMC to become what it is today. They weren't exactly getting high praise for their original programing when Remember WENN was on.

Just started with ep. 1 season 1 yesterday out of curiosity to know what a career in advertising might be like. Well now I have a ton of time to watch all four seasons

Just started with ep. 1 season 1 yesterday out of curiosity to know what a career in advertising might be like. Well now I have a ton of time to watch all four seasons

Was planning on DL'in all the episodes...my dudes stay tellin me the show is
pimp.gif
...atleast Breaking Bad will be back this summer
pimp.gif

i came in here thinking one of the main cast members quit the show or the show got cancelled
everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

Was planning on DL'in all the episodes...my dudes stay tellin me the show is
pimp.gif
...atleast Breaking Bad will be back this summer
pimp.gif

i came in here thinking one of the main cast members quit the show or the show got cancelled
everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

Even more good news!

Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., which produces the hit television series "Mad Men," struck a deal with Netflix Inc. to stream all seven seasons of the critically acclaimed show about a 1960s advertising agency.

The deal is worth between $75 million and $100 million, people close to the situation said. That means Netflix is paying close to $1 million per episode of the series, which "Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner said last week would run seven seasons. Each season has 13 episodes, which Lions Gate licenses to cable network AMC.

Even more good news!

Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., which produces the hit television series "Mad Men," struck a deal with Netflix Inc. to stream all seven seasons of the critically acclaimed show about a 1960s advertising agency.

The deal is worth between $75 million and $100 million, people close to the situation said. That means Netflix is paying close to $1 million per episode of the series, which "Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner said last week would run seven seasons. Each season has 13 episodes, which Lions Gate licenses to cable network AMC.