Bad Sex Vol. Lunch Bag Let Down

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Lock this **** Now.
i'm sayin though.... simps ruining the thread
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

And as a matter of fact, I have some. I even have her FB (real rap)...but you'll never see. Me and CROSS hold the keys to the desire of your heart, and we ain't givin up $%*$. How does that make you feel? A little angry? Incensed? Perturbed? I thought so.
Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

If there were some, you wouldn't have access.

Me and Lince have put her cooter on such a high +%+#@+% level, that it needs an oxygen mask. Combine that with her already present holiness from just being a female, and you have something ever so precious, that only a select few men will EVER see, or have a part of.

And on top of that, that only proves that I'm even a simp in private.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tell em, baby. A lot of the +$!$ me and my fellow simp CROSS say goes right over their heads. They don't understand, they can't step to this. They can't light a candle to this...and speaking of candles...how bout I light some in the bathroom, and I can rub you down after a spin in my new bathtub/jacuzzi hybrid? You set my soul on fire, Hazel...I LOVE you baby. <3

It comes naturally, it's a way of life. When people ask, "CROSS, what kinda satisfaction do you get from simpin to these chicks?" To that I reply "as long as person is capable of cooking a meal, producing milk through their bodies, has a vagina, doesn't have male parts, and can produce children, I will be a happy man."

I speak two languages, Simping and English, learn one or both.

Don't try to sneak diss. I slave over a hot keyboard tryin to make sure these females get treated with the respect, love, and simping that they need to make sure they think as highly of themselves as possible. I got women on these intuhnets that would vouch fo that.

They just don't understand...we put our blood, sweat, and tears into making women worldwide feel wanted and appreciated, and these malnourished preteens try so hard to throw stones at our queens. I will not stand for it. Women are more precious than diamonds. They're invaluable. I'd give every cent in my bank account to make sure these women out here are taken care of. I love ya'll. <3

Yeah, they goin hard on WG. I ain't lettin it happen though. Anybody that possesses a vagina is exempt from scrunity in my eyes. These lames on here don't know how satisfyin to give a woman everything she wants and needs. They really should try to be like us, CROSS, don't you think?

Dima, I'll come around more just for you. You know how I adore you and all that jazz. Hell, I adore all the females here. If my arms were long enough, I'd hug all of ya'll at the same time.
wink.gif
I don't wanna add too much in her defense because I don't wanna get my feelings involved, but some of these dudes is tip-toein on the line. How dare they throw so many shots at such a ravishingly beautiful female?

And man, if they saw my inbox, they would be on their pathetic un-kneepadded knees askin me how I put in so much work.

Ain't #%#% shakin except I'm out here tryna get my simpin numbers up...it's gettin easier with the amount of woman-hatin virgins poppin up on NT. You can tell the vast majority of these puppies ain't gettin no buns at all. They got BB on they FireFox bookmarks and #%#%.

What's been good with you though? I been hearin bout your simpin exploits all the way here in Indy...keep it up. Nice to hear that I ain't the only one puttin these beautiful queens on pedestals.
Yeah, I been tryin to get back into simpin harder, but these chitownlegen e-funeral suit wearin +%+ +@!+%! wont let me.

But I'm good homie, they goin hard on my digital girl though. Hearin about me all the way in Indy though?
nerd.gif
[Usher] Don't play wit me like dat [/Usher] I put these goddesses mind body and soul on gold-leaf encrusted pedestals constantly though. You know how it be.

Dima...I miss you.
embarassed.gif

It's been so long since we've had a nice talk. I enjoy them. I love and miss you, baby. Less than three!
x 2... and whats up my simpin %$+ brotha from anotha motha?
Ain't #%#% shakin except I'm out here tryna get my simpin numbers up...it's gettin easier with the amount of woman-hatin virgins poppin up on NT. You can tell the vast majority of these puppies ain't gettin no buns at all. They got BB on they FireFox bookmarks and #%#%.

What's been good with you though? I been hearin bout your simpin exploits all the way here in Indy...keep it up. Nice to hear that I ain't the only one puttin these beautiful queens on pedestals.

She'll tell you Palestinian, but angels don't have a ethnicity.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You silly negroes.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

This thread took a complete 180
Started off with WG bragging about her sacred box, then people doubting WGs gender,to idk what else
All i know is that, if WeekendGirl is really who she says she is, I'd be on that like
2qm24rd.gif

laugh.gif
pulled out the Wacky D .gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Lock this **** Now.
eyes.gif
Amen...lame ash dudes had to go and ruin a perfectly good friday night thread...
smh.gif
smh.gif
Learn to cook and massage and get on with your day.

As for you SiMPLY, let me go run some bath water for you so you can relax your precious mammaries and embedded cheeks.

Lock this **** Now.
eyes.gif
Amen...lame ash dudes had to go and ruin a perfectly good friday night thread...
smh.gif
smh.gif

As for you SiMPLY, let me go run some bath water for you so you can relax your precious mammaries and embedded cheeks.
you already got that denied stamp across your resume, or did you forget

tongue.gif

Lock this **** Now.
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You fale.

tongue.gif
I didn't forget, but I'll still handle domestic duties for you, as long as you feel like the queen you are. I don't think you realizehow far up on a pedestal you put YOUR cooter without me gassin you though. That's what the +$@% I'm talkin bout.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

This thread took a complete 180
Started off with WG bragging about her sacred box, then people doubting WGs gender,to idk what else
All i know is that, if WeekendGirl is really who she says she is, I'd be on that like
2qm24rd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I was wondering too. Just accepted her FB request. Dima is straight.
smokin.gif

What's you ethnicity girl? Peruvian? Saudi? Himalayan?
laugh.gif

n6z0w9.jpg

ive been sleepin on this thread..but weekend girl you can get it from me, ill tear the $+%% up fasho!

you half asian?
nerd.gif

as.jpg

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

I was wondering too. Just accepted her FB request. Dima is straight.
smokin.gif

What's you ethnicity girl? Peruvian? Saudi? Himalayan?
laugh.gif

n6z0w9.jpg
roll.gif

For a second I thought he said angles.

Me too.
roll.gif
didnt realize he said Angels until you pointed it out.

tongue.gif
I didn't forget, but I'll still handle domestic duties for you, as long as you feel like the queen you are. I don't think you realize how far up on a pedestal you put YOUR cooter without me gassin you though. That's what the +$@% I'm talkin bout.
pimp.gif

hey weekend girl looks like Aaliyah a lil bit...

the stories on her blog are funny lol

Back
Top Bottom