Bad Sex Vol. Lunch Bag Let Down

okay this thread is getting ridiculous....

8c62572e0aedfb3dbada7632ebc95764d747515.jpg

Originally Posted by ShotsFired

Is there any pictures of Hazeleyed Honey?
If there were some, you wouldn't have access.

Me and Lince have put her cooter on such a high +%+#@+% level, that it needs an oxygen mask. Combine that with her already present holiness from just being afemale, and you have something ever so precious, that only a select few men will EVER see, or have a part of.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Me and Lince have put her cooter on such a high +%+#@+% level, that it needs an oxygen mask. Combine that with her already present holiness from just being a female, and you have something ever so precious, that only a select few men will EVER see, or have a part of.
And as a matter of fact, I have some. I even have her FB (real rap)...but you'll never see. Me andCROSS hold the keys to the desire of your heart, and we ain't givin up $%*$. How does that make you feel? A little angry? Incensed? Perturbed? Ithought so.

This thread's done. Lock this one up.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Me and Lince have put her cooter on such a high +%+#@+% level, that it needs an oxygen mask. Combine that with her already present holiness from just being a female, and you have something ever so precious, that only a select few men will EVER see, or have a part of.
And as a matter of fact, I have some. I even have her FB (real rap)...but you'll never see. Me and CROSS hold the keys to the desire of your heart, and we ain't givin up $%*$. How does that make you feel? A little angry? Incensed? Perturbed? I thought so.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

No, not angry at all.. Just wanted to see what the broad was looking like.

And as a matter of fact, I have some. I even have her FB (real rap)...but you'll never see. Me and CROSS hold the keys to the desire of your heart, and we ain't givin up $%*$. How does that make you feel? A little angry? Incensed? Perturbed? I thought so.

Just to add a little more simp to this thread (The most musically talented simp of all time, as well as my favorite artist, and possibly KL's)

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Is it even important to know how I look like?What does that have to do with the thread.
laugh.gif

Yeah, this thread has been exhausted. The fire needs to be extinguished.

I use Stevie to enchant them drawers off my queens. I like this song by him...

Thread's over now...me and CROSS just left you with the sounds with the world's most musically gifted simp ofall time.� And yes, he's one of my favorites.� Good night.� See ya'll later tonight, ladies.�
wink.gif

Wow @ y'all killing this once very entertaining thread .

Ol' G's to Gents in the face head #$% _'s .

And as a matter of fact, I have some. I even have her FB (real rap)

Enjoy.

*exits thread*

(joint de-railed from it's original de-railment, too much for me).

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Is it even important to know how I look like?What does that have to do with the thread.
laugh.gif

More importantly, he called you a "broad." Like you don't already need long hair to cover up your halo and more men to kiss theground you walk on.

And you know what else?...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

The way that this chick is talking, (OP not you Hazel) the only way you're extinguishing her/his/it's fire is with Valtrex

'Hell is going on in here?
each page has a different subject, topic, plot, shot, lolz,....i dont know mayne..

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was wondering too. Just accepted her FB request. Dima is straight.
smokin.gif

What's you ethnicity girl? Peruvian? Saudi? Himalayan?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I was wondering too. Just accepted her FB request. Dima is straight.
smokin.gif

What's you ethnicity girl? Peruvian? Saudi? Himalayan?
She'll tell you Palestinian, but angels don't have a ethnicity.

This thread took a complete 180
Started off with WG bragging about her sacred box, then people doubting WGs gender,to idk what else
All i know is that, if WeekendGirl is really who she says she is, I'd be on that like
2qm24rd.gif

Back
Top Bottom