Can I get a try out WG
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

how big was he?

Ayo x 100....This is unacceptable
grin.gif

But back to the OG subject...You cant teach a man how to have a big penis...but you can teach a man how to have sex.....Just show him the things he needs to work on, and make him realize that its important that he knows this information because if he doesnt, you'll go find a man who can teach YOU some things.....Like me
smokin.gif

EDIT: If you turn out to be a guy, Ayo, Shame on you and disregard anything I said

roll.gif
roll.gif

if this really is dude you spoke about on your blog WG...he was going in..soooo i dont know wth he..cant GO IN.

great post

and been there before but i got her sex game on 100000 but just take your time it will get better

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Sooooo................what do you consider being closed minded? Can you describe in detail?
some chicks be wantin to play in a n's butt
sick.gif
(nh)
i think she's probably referring to cunnilingus
How can a dude not do that to a girl nowadays ?
i mean that's what i'm saying.... but you'd be surprised
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
you broads are funny...20 percent of teenage girls in the US have at least 1 std
I'm saying in deep / long-term relationships dudes are pretty much expected to eat .

If you trust the girl enough to be in a long-term relationship with her ... trust that she doesn't have a STD .

Sooooo................what do you consider being closed minded? Can you describe in detail?
sick.gif
(nh)
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
you broads are funny...20 percent of teenage girls in the US have at least 1 std
I'm saying in deep / long-term relationships dudes are pretty much expected to eat .

If you trust the girl enough to be in a long-term relationship with her ... trust that she doesn't have a STD .
why would any dude be expected to eat the box? Not to mention it doesnt help that some girls are reluctant to give dome, so why in the hell shouldi eat the box if you dont wanna give dome.

what type of dumb *@+% is that?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

sick.gif
(nh)
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

why would any dude be expected to eat the box? Not to mention it doesnt help that some girls are reluctant to give dome, so why in the hell should i eat the box if you dont wanna give dome.

Because the girls in long-term relationships are expected to go down .

I'm just saying it works both ways _ ...
laugh.gif
Chill .

sick.gif
(nh)
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

why would any dude be expected to eat the box? Not to mention it doesnt help that some girls are reluctant to give dome, so why in the hell should i eat the box if you dont wanna give dome.

laugh.gif
Chill .
that did come off as a big angry...
laugh.gif

but seriously if yall females want the dude to eat the box, just ask him to do it when you are fresh out the shower.

laugh.gif
Chill .
laugh.gif

but seriously if yall females want the dude to eat the box, just ask him to do it when you are fresh out the shower.
I ain't worried about it .
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just hate when dudes be on NT that been in a relationship for like 4 years like ... "NOPE ! I aint never eating ...!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

I just think that immature dudes think things like that ...

Just like mature girls do things that immature ones tell their friends they don't ...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Just make sure that area is Irish Spring fresh before you go asking _'s give you some 'Special Attention'

No one is gonna eat when they go down there and it smells like turnip greens or cabbage or some +%$%...

I order a large cheese pizza, only to eat the box.

Recycling lines FTL.

Murda Mook *** dude.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
somestimes that shower doesn't do it ! if you're in a long term relationship and have been going at it on the regular than you know what toexpect, therefore there are no surprises and you know how it's smell...now if it's a one nighter, no matter how fine she is, if you're planning ongetting down and munching you better make sure, you inspect that to the core..the juice is not always fresh !!!

All the long +$@ quoting in this thread is annoying as hell.

But Weekend Girl, If you ever come to Detroit hit me up, I'm not even trying to hit, I just wanna eat the box

Originally Posted by dreClark

Just make sure that area is Irish Spring fresh before you go asking _'s give you some 'Special Attention'

No one is gonna eat when they go down there and it smells like turnip greens or cabbage or some +%$%...

I order a large cheese pizza, only to eat the box.

laugh.gif
Word, it don't coun't if it was on another site huh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

But Weekend Girl, If you ever come to Detroit hit me up, I'm not even trying to hit, I just wanna eat the box

2nhmbd2.jpg

sick.gif
(nh)
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

she could have something that she doesnt even know about...

http://www.cdc.gov/STD/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

eek.gif

wow..

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

how big was he?

Ayo x 100....This is unacceptable
grin.gif

But back to the OG subject...You cant teach a man how to have a big penis...but you can teach a man how to have sex.....Just show him the things he needs to work on, and make him realize that its important that he knows this information because if he doesnt, you'll go find a man who can teach YOU some things.....Like me
smokin.gif

EDIT: If you turn out to be a guy, Ayo, Shame on you and disregard anything I said

For real that +$%+ was funny as hell to me for some reason.

But on topic... if a person is not even open to learning how to please you how can you be pleased to be in a relationship with that person? 1st and foremost ifa female isn't zestfully clean then there's noway in hell anybody'll go, so that really shouldn't be an issue. Right?

and my intuition is telling me you're trying to get him to travel further south of the border
nerd.gif

I cant believe y'all still give this lame so much attention.

Weekend Girl is actually a guy...probably that lame "ILLIONAIRE" and one of his 9 billion online personas. All those pics he's posting are picsof his girl or one of his friends.

Some people play sports to have fun...some people go clubbing to have fun...others spend 9 hours a day on the internet making up stories and cravingattention.
smh.gif

I mean it happens while your searching for "it," feel me ?

U prolly wont catch this ... maybe I'll PM it but ... you already know it aint gonna last with dude. Dont play yourself to think any different. This is alesson in knowing what you want & not getting it. Dont sacrifice what you know is right for you for some one else that has no idea where youre trying to go...

just my 02. if what Barack hinted to is true.

Edit: 1. you know she gets attention here cuz she is an outgoing individual.

2. If it is all fake, (personally I dont ) those that take her as a genuine person suffer no consequences. She loses if

thats indeed the case. Fake people suffer inside in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom