Bad Sex Vol. Lunch Bag Let Down

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

If u go hard, u can open a broad up to doing anything. I done had quite a few broads that be like I'm not doin that but once I get in and lean them legs back against my chest (or her movin her legs all the way horosontally) and watch her mouth open and her eyes start rolling back, it's a green light for whatever... U sometimes gotta be the motivator
laugh.gif

Talk dirty. Explicitly say what you want to do to him, or want him to do to you.

Orrrrr just drop him and move on and play the "It's not you it's me. I just want to be friends" card. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought everyone knew dunktastik was a dude ... he never said he was a girl ...

He said someone loaned him that SN ...

Originally Posted by samness20

http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo131/samtonge/?action=view&current=camron.jpg

Cam'ron "F that N Cam'll eat it I really dont care." Cam'ron
devil.gif

pimp.gif
10016a493e05e9db1e92fec5e95e62ca7d982281.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

haiti5 wrote:

Being hard has nothing to do with sexual performance and neither of those variables have to do with my specific situation.
I SEE WHAT U DID THERE -_-
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
What did I do?
nerd.gif

Avoidance at it's finest?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ericberry14 wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

Small $@#*

Stroke and rhythm all kinds of $*!@#! up

Won't eat the box

703 Hwy wrote:

Sooooo................what do you consider being closed minded? Can you describe in detail?

Close minded = Not receptive toward suggestion or trying new/different things.

alright lemme take a crack at this

1. you say he has a small #+%+... well cop him some Extenze... see if that works for him

2. try to work on his stroke & his rhythm with him. make it a thing you do together

3. How long has he known you? I know alot of dudes that wont eat the box unless they've known the girl for a while

4. Close-Minded... try to ask him things he would like to try out... next time, pop in a flick & just copy what they do

laugh.gif

2. There's only so much you can do though... especially if they're stubborn.

3. Awhile... never tried it before and I think it's a crutch
grin.gif

4. Hmmm....

im so serious about #1 tho. if its seriously that much of a problem just cop that free trial of extenze & slip him the pills & see if you can notice the change
laugh.gif

2. just try not to blame him, try to absorb some of the blame even though its not your fault. that way the problem can be resolved

3. i can speak from experience that if you've never done it before, its a pretty big hurdle for him to overcome. But just try to be patient with him about it. Also ask him if he'll do it when you're fresh out the shower. I know that was what sealed the deal for me.

pimp.gif
i can recommend you some good sites.
laugh.gif

1. I stay seein' those commercials like "That @+%@*$@% can't be real"
laugh.gif
. On some Tahitian noni juice type %%$+
smh.gif
How they be findin'all those random dudes on the street that all happen to be taking extenze
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

2. I hear you... yeah, that makes sense, especially since at that point it becomes 'our' problem.

3. I'm not tryna generalize but I think it's the area that I live in right now. For all my heads up north (no pun intended) they know what I'mtalking about. It just... it doesn't happen
grin.gif
I know some married dudes that don't even do it to their wives
smh.gif

4. You are that dude
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WhoYou

If u go hard, u can open a broad up to doing anything. I done had quite a few broads that be like I'm not doin that but once I get in and lean them legs back against my chest (or her movin her legs all the way horosontally) and watch her mouth open and her eyes start rolling back, it's a green light for whatever... U sometimes gotta be the motivator
laugh.gif
db836d0b4b384e454c4c96f18d9534a5d43dec15.jpg

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i thought everyone new mrsdunkstatic was a guy...
no,dude had a pic of a girl in his avy he pretended to be plus his sn was mrs not mr

there was a whole thread bout him getting exposed
laugh.gif

Is there anything worse or more disappointing than this scenario?
smh.gif
tired.gif

Say you've been talking to somebody for a while and things are going relatively well, chemistry is crazy right
eek.gif
and it's safe to say you're both feeling each other
pimp.gif
When it gets down to gettin' down you come to find out their sex game is not up to snuff
sick.gif

Not only is it wack BUT they're very close minded sexually and refuse to do certain things...

How do you respond/react in this situation? Do you creep?
Keep it moving indefinitely?.

Edit:

nah don't do that. That's messed up.

I thought you were a pimp? A pimp can learn a trick to do anything
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by phillypac

no,dude had a pic of a girl in his avy he pretended to be plus his sn was mrs not mr

laugh.gif

i always knew it was a guy...he stayed in threads about women...i thought the avy was a joke...wasn't AirAnt's elementary picture his avy for a lilwhile?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

haiti5 wrote:

Being hard has nothing to do with sexual performance and neither of those variables have to do with my specific situation.
I SEE WHAT U DID THERE -_-
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
What did I do?
nerd.gif

Avoidance at it's finest?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ericberry14 wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

Small $@#*
Stroke and rhythm all kinds of $*!@#! up
Won't eat the box
703 Hwy wrote:

Sooooo................what do you consider being closed minded? Can you describe in detail?
Close minded = Not receptive toward suggestion or trying new/different things.

alright lemme take a crack at this

1. you say he has a small #+%+... well cop him some Extenze... see if that works for him
2. try to work on his stroke & his rhythm with him. make it a thing you do together
3. How long has he known you? I know alot of dudes that wont eat the box unless they've known the girl for a while
4. Close-Minded... try to ask him things he would like to try out... next time, pop in a flick & just copy what they do

laugh.gif

2. There's only so much you can do though... especially if they're stubborn.
3. Awhile... never tried it before and I think it's a crutch
grin.gif

4. Hmmm....
im so serious about #1 tho. if its seriously that much of a problem just cop that free trial of extenze & slip him the pills & see if you can notice the change
laugh.gif

2. just try not to blame him, try to absorb some of the blame even though its not your fault. that way the problem can be resolved
3. i can speak from experience that if you've never done it before, its a pretty big hurdle for him to overcome. But just try to be patient with him about it. Also ask him if he'll do it when you're fresh out the shower. I know that was what sealed the deal for me.
pimp.gif
i can recommend you some good sites.
laugh.gif

1. I stay seein' those commercials like "That @+%@*$@% can't be real"
laugh.gif
. On some Tahitian noni juice type %%$+
smh.gif
How they be findin' all those random dudes on the street that all happen to be taking extenze
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

2. I hear you... yeah, that makes sense, especially since at that point it becomes 'our' problem.
3. I'm not tryna generalize but I think it's the area that I live in right now. For all my heads up north (no pun intended) they know what I'm talking about. It just... it doesn't happen
grin.gif
I know some married dudes that don't even do it to their wives
smh.gif

4. You are that dude
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yep... i was goin thru some of the same stuff as ya dude... only in terms of eatin the box tho.

it aint easy to just do it for the first time, or the first couple times for that matter. But he's goin 2 do it for you eventually if he really likes you& wants to be with you. Just dont make it seem like you're going to leave him if he doesnt do it for you, then he definitely wont do it for you; unlesshe feeling you that deeply.

phillypac wrote:

shortydoowopp wrote:

laugh.gif

i always knew it was a guy...he stayed in threads about women...i thought the avy was a joke...wasn't AirAnt's elementary picture his avy for a lil while?

It was someone who got banned and got the sn from someone that was in the AIM chats during the summer. It originally was some shorty's sn but she gave itaway.

Originally Posted by tjuice77

Talk dirty. Explicitly say what you want to do to him, or want him to do to you.

Orrrrr just drop him and move on and play the "It's not you it's me. I just want to be friends" card. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's hard to just up and change someone's ways though
ohwell.gif

The thing is, sex is supposed to be enjoyable, and at the end of the day I wouldn't want someone to do something they are 100% against doing or areuncomfortable with. it's a difficult balance when you're not being sexually satisfied though...

Yea, people dont smell their own body odors. so most time if you and a guy are getting busy and he refuses to eat the box you probably failed the finger testHORRIBLY. That, or he just aint feelin you as much as youre feeling him. Thats probably why he didnt even give a !%#+ about satisfying you and just wanted tocatch his.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by WhoYou

laugh.gif
db836d0b4b384e454c4c96f18d9534a5d43dec15.jpg

great execution

Originally Posted by phillypac

laugh.gif

i always knew it was a guy...he stayed in threads about women...i thought the avy was a joke...wasn't AirAnt's elementary picture his avy for a lil while?
dude changed it to airant elementary pic after he got exposed

it was not a joke cause when dudes on NT was beasting like they do every girl on here,he did not say he was a dude until he got exposed

then dude made up a lame story that his friend gave him the sn
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

NT screen names are not difficult to get

LOL, u can always tell who isnt getting it crackin' by their posts. Who points out things that have nothing to do with the post when I'm giving uvaluable advice on how to go in. That's prolly y all u dudes stay making I can't get it up posts. Y'all probably embellishing, getting itcrackin' =/= hugs and a tongue down. Anyways, the s & the z are right next to each other on the iPhone...

Originally Posted by Nati P

SuperAntigen wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"I have nothing significant to add to this thread but this..."[/color]

15qso01.gif

roll.gif
Funny and creepy at the same time

Is that an actual toy/apparatus? Looks like you could attach it to a stud wall or something...
lol. why you sound all intrigued?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she bouta cop this thing... that solves everybody issue... her dude dont gotta worry bout eatin the vag, & she gets her vag licked to her hearts content

Originally Posted by Nati P

SuperAntigen wrote:

"I have nothing significant to add to this thread but this..."

15qso01.gif

roll.gif
Funny and creepy at the same time

Is that an actual toy/apparatus? Looks like you could attach it to a stud wall or something...

you need a link?..... seems like you will be needing it while you in that relationship

phillypac wrote:

shortydoowopp wrote:

laugh.gif

It was someone who got banned and got the sn from someone that was in the AIM chats during the summer. It originally was some shorty's sn but she gave it away.

Originally Posted by tjuice77

It's hard to just up and change someone's ways though
ohwell.gif

The thing is, sex is supposed to be enjoyable, and at the end of the day I wouldn't want someone to do something they are 100% against doing or are uncomfortable with. it's a difficult balance when you're not being sexually satisfied though...
Yeah that's true...but depending on the person, sex is a very big part of the relationship. #$%^ am I saying. It doesn't depend on theperson. Hahaha. Well, you have to test the waters and try it. If you actually like the person a lot, and they like you a lot, then they would hear you out andmake changes. At the end of the day, one of you are gonna have to make compromises. Either he steps his game up (or hears you out), or you think about theother stuff you like about him and place less importance on the sex.

Good luck if you have to do the latter, I don't think me or my girl could place less importance on the sex.

As far as having a small #$%^, your loss. Hahahahahaha sucks to be you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. No offense.

Back
Top Bottom