Bad time management in college unappreciation

midterm and project due on Tuesday. barely started. That's not really THAT bad. But its annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoying.

I have a 5 page and a 2 page paper due tomorrow...

I started an hour ago
laugh.gif

i got a macroeconomics test and a piano test tomorrow and a physics test on tuesday.
smh.gif
i gotta stop procrastinating.

I have 3000 words due on Tuesday at 12:30 pm.

I blame Niketalk, why schedule a move to Yuku finally when I have a paper due???

Sadly it's my fault that I haven't started this paper on Lenin until now, and why I didn't study yet for my Philosophy exam that's onWednesday, or my Biology test on Wednesday and Friday.

But damn Niketalk.

Get off NT and do your work. Srsly.

btw, my roommate is still playing wow, you owe me 10.

Economics exam tomorrow.

4 page paper based on a reading due Tuesday. and i didn't even start the reading yet. joy oh joy

i usually dont do my papers until the day before they are due. i have a 3 pg paper due tomorrow and i just finished typing it up about an hour ago. i stillhave a 1 page essay due on tuesday that i havent started yet

wow%!*%. thats lame. and i barely have any cash left at all.

im still listening to music so it's helping me with my music project.

always happens to me too...this whole weekend i've done absolutely nothing cept for watching football and hanging out with some friends

macronecon test this tuesday and haven't done $*+%. There's also Biochem Lab report due on wednesday... then there's a biochem exam on comingmonday....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i'm glad i don't have anything due this week ...

two weeks ago, i had an exam on wednesday, then another exam on thursday
last week, i had 2 exams on the same day -- waited til tuesday to study, but at least i typed up a study guide on monday

right now, i'm doing accounting homework that's due on the 20th, started last night .. all cause i was bored, but oh well at least i'll get itdone:lol:

i gotta 6 pg and a 2 pg essay due on thursday.

a test at somepoint this week.

A multi-track recording due the week after thanksgiving, I wanna do an acoustic Jimi Hendrix Bold As Love, and i dont even have a guitar or know how to play
laugh.gif
, i'm waiting on the guitar in the mail.

Also gotta news report thing due by the weekend.

Figured I'd study for the test tomorrow, do the papers on tues., mess with the multi-track when i get back from thanksgiving and w/e happens with the newsthing happens.

i got a math midterm on tuesday, science and society midterm on wednesday, econ midterm on thursday and a chem midterm on friday. SMH, at myself for watchinfootball all day.

Yeaaah, it's going to be a rough week.
laugh.gif
I just finished writing a paper about the guy in the avy called "Alec Baldwin: A God Among Brothers."

Back
Top Bottom