Bag of %+%@ Paycheck Theory

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i think you need to layoff the reefer man.

Even at $8/hr and $12 for a lunch, its not like dudes only work 1 hour every 2 weeks. How has he just earned a bag of @#!$ for his paycheck?

Everyone has to eat man, and to some (like me), eating is not just for sustenence but it is also an enjoyable activity. I mean... why else do you work if you cant spend the money you make on things that bring you pleasure?

Exactly. And this dude is worried about spending one hour's worth of work..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i think you need to layoff the reefer man.

Even at $8/hr and $12 for a lunch, its not like dudes only work 1 hour every 2 weeks. How has he just earned a bag of @#!$ for his paycheck?

Everyone has to eat man, and to some (like me), eating is not just for sustenence but it is also an enjoyable activity. I mean... why else do you work if you cant spend the money you make on things that bring you pleasure?

Exactly. And this dude is worried about spending one hour's worth of work..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Cooking at home isn't necessarily cheaper than eating out. You can get a meal for $5.

Yup. Just gotta know those mom and pop family owned shops.

Cooking at home isn't necessarily cheaper than eating out. You can get a meal for $5.

Yup. Just gotta know those mom and pop family owned shops.

Hell all I need is to go to Taco Bell, cop a bean burrito, a small baja blast and im set.

Hell all I need is to go to Taco Bell, cop a bean burrito, a small baja blast and im set.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You can always just drink some nyquil. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You can always just drink some nyquil. 
grin.gif

I mean be smart about how you spend your dough, but everyones gotta eat my man...

I mean be smart about how you spend your dough, but everyones gotta eat my man...

Back
Top Bottom