Baggy Clothes Appreciation

Sometimes I watch old music videos and laugh at the fashion...but still say, " S_, back then, if you wore that, you were the man." followed by a deep, contemplative sigh.

5x white tall tee, with a 6x colored tall tee to accentuate the matching shoes and the back pockets of my jeans were still visable.

The best thing about it for me was you could wear basketball shorts underneath your jeans so you're always ready to play ball.
pimp.gif
Dude...
smokin.gif

I was into the tying the laces to your putting your jeans into your socks faze, looking back at it, i think it was probably the corniest thing i had ever done
mean.gif
Dont know wut I was thinking...it was with those phat farms shoes too....
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

But man I miss Miskeen shirts so much...and my size 38 akademiks.

Storage was way better back then.

I could have had Zach Morris' phone in my left front pocket and an UZI in my right front pocket without anyone noticing.

made dope outfits look crazy dope because your shirt was so big and if yo, shoes/fitted was nice. Man talk about looking fly. But id rather dress my size now

anybody elses jeans use to drag on the ground and get frayed due to the length. I also remember putting rubber bands around the bottom of your boots and the back ankle of the jeans, so in the rain or the winter they didnt get too messed up

also, maybe this was just at my HS, but I remember people wearing the 2x Long sleeve long john shirts like everyday regardless of the weather

Last edited:
I was into the tying the laces to your jeans faze, looking back at it, i think it was probably the corniest thing i had ever done :smh:

so many wasted jeans because I would step all over the back even with tying them up

The best thing about it for me was you could wear basketball shorts underneath your jeans so you're always ready to play ball. :pimp:

cluuuutch

Hell nah. I feel like a fool wearin' the Enyce & Akademiks crap I use to wear.
I want Akadmk sweatsuits to come back SOOOOOOO BAD, no lie

sweat suits >

i still wear shorts under my sweatpants

Last edited:
the thing i like about how i dress now. (yes i'm young. whatever.) is that i can go anywhere and dress how i want because my pants aren't big as **** and my shirts aren't to my knees. like, i went to this thing for college yesterday and i wore all black sperry's, black slim levi's, and a slim fit polo. :smokin

i see your snow man tee and up the ante with the juicy j skull tee/green long john under combo :x:x:x:x:tongue:

bruh bruh i was baggy and i was popping bottles in 07, the last year i did this look.

Last edited:
I can't post the link from my job, but go on worldstarhiphop.com and watch the new State Property "the Reunion" video. They took it back to the early 2000s with their gear :rofl: :smh: still my favorite group tho :smokin

That phase of my life 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
. From 15-18 I was wearing LRG shirts that were too big for me. Thankfully I never got too crazy with my jeans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom