Baggy Clothes Appreciation

"The old head memories"   
roll.gif

The best thing about it for me was you could wear basketball shorts underneath your jeans so you're always ready to play ball.
pimp.gif
try that now with some fitted jeans 
sick.gif

oh and wearing a DuRag to lay your hair down >>>>>> wearing a DuRag for just fashion alone...

people of the latter know who they are 
mean.gif

The best thing about it for me was you could wear basketball shorts underneath your jeans so you're always ready to play ball. :pimp:

this.. this right here...

made shopping so easy... nothing was ever too big...especially during the jersey era.. i was swimmin in some of my throwbacks

i wanna be buried in some of these..  
pimp.gif
never owned a pair...
mean.gif
frown.gif

I remember 8th grade, I had got a longsleeve shirt with the BP gas station logo on it but underneath it, it read big pimpin in green and yellow.. super baggy to my knees
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I felt like a fool back then wearing that **** but, I did have many women come after me at the skating ring when I was rocking my cousin's red white and blue all star jersey and those red white and blue forces.:smokin

Sometimes I watch old music videos and laugh at the fashion...but still say, " S_, back then, if you wore that, you were the man." followed by a deep, contemplative sigh.
This.

I don't know how I wore this stuff in high school. A 6X Jeff Hamilton with all the patches, size 38 jeans, size 2x and 3x jerseys
laugh.gif
. So much wasted money, but I was fly though
nthat.gif

In the process of getting my size 52 jerseys tailored to a 48.

I'm skeptical of people wearing overly baggy stuff now. They use them to hold the burners and shotguns.

Last edited:

i see your snow man tee and up the ante with the juicy j skull tee/green long john under combo :x:x:x:x:tongue:

bruh bruh i was baggy and i was popping bottles in 07, the last year i did this look.

SMH I had that juicy J shirt lol

What you laughin at? Pre pubescent teen, you couldn't rock that even if you had faith of god in you homie.

I wanted that Juicy J skulls shirt so bad, along with Gino Green Global, I never found out the name until the wave was over lol.

Spent forever Googling "9 Pattern Shirt"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom