Baltimore or Boston

boston. by far. baltimore's boring. took me 10 minutes to get bored. nothing to do at inner harbor.

boston, though......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I've done DC though. it's ok..
lol...not exactly glowing praise for Bmore right now

Are you #++%$#$ serious?!

What the #$%* did you expect?!

You did your self a disservice by asking this +%#! in general..

Like you ain't know #+$*## was goin crack jokes and say negative +%#!

95% of these #+$*## haven't event spent a day here..

All they know is what they see on the wire..

Bmore isn't all the hood

You ain't goin nowhere near the hood

I think you did this +%#! for the lulz..

smh.gif

Harm is passionate for Bmore
roll.gif

You could definitely spend two days in baltimore...hell i could spend one just running around the city snatching up deal on sneakers and the second at theaquarium, harbor etc...

boston's cool too, i used to visit alot when i lived in rhode island...nice town, but a little to colonial for me, matter fact, rhode island was as well.

come back to dc at the end of october, howard homecoming is nothing but a big who's who.

go to san francisco.. More history, culture, sightseeing etc etc. Its pretty much the best city in america
smile.gif

^^you gotta feel him though. bammas take shots at the md/dc area any chance they get like its the thing to do...as if their respective cities are in a classabove.

Baltimore is nice but theres nothin to do there.

Go to Boston, See a RedSox Game, Take A Duck Boat in the Charles.

Theres Also a Nike Town near Fenway Park in the Back Bay (Boston Heads Correct Me if wrong)

but honestly though...I really do want to go to Baltimore.

edit. AND it's crab season....sweet.
gotta buy a basket of them bad boys.

honestly though...I really do want to go to Baltimore.

So come to Baltimore. See the Orioles play, go to the aquarium, eat at the harbor or a bunch of the other restaurants around here, drink at the bars at FedHill.

Nothing's really stopping you.

^^you gotta feel him though. bammas take shots at the md/dc area any chance they get like its the thing to do...as if their respective cities are in a class above.

Truth...

laugh.gif
@ my dude Harm

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

So come to Baltimore. See the Orioles play, go to the aquarium, eat at the harbor or a bunch of the other restaurants around here, drink at the bars at Fed Hill.

Rodney he's better off going to see the Ravens play.

I wouldn't go to an O's game if they paid me.

My-T.

Baltimore is not as bad as people make it out as.....

Go to Towson Town Center, White Marsh, Owings Mills Malls.....

Go see the Ravens.....3-0

Just use common sense and your be fine.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

So come to Baltimore. See the Orioles play, go to the aquarium, eat at the harbor or a bunch of the other restaurants around here, drink at the bars at Fed Hill.

my comment was directed towards this:
I think you did this +%#! for the lulz..

goodness...you dudes are mad testy over your city.
seriously..what' wrong with you guys?

...Better city to spend 2-3 days in?

cue The Wire jokes
is it weird that i was just talking to my friend about this 10 mins ago? her words: "baltimore is lame after 1 day. makes me appreciate thetrip to boston so much more..."

the dmv area (not specifically baltimore) can be fun in the summer time, but Boston in the fall is beautiful. if you have an itinerary and know where to go itcan be a great time

I won't even have to go into the many reasons why you should choose Boston because experiencing fall in New England trumps any reason to go to Baltimore.

The atmosphere and aethestics of Boston in the fall is simply amazing.

...Better city to spend 2-3 days in?

Dirty! Are you traveling with friends or a girlfriend or what?

Baltimore is similar in many ways to DC, but you should still give Baltimore a shot (and try DC again at some point). You should get crabs and/or crab cakes. Ican recommend some places. Camden Yards is great even if you're not that into baseball. If you're going with a girl, there are some nice places to takeher. The problem with Baltimore though is it's a nicer place to live than to visit. There are lots of spots and stuff that you get used to, but youwouldn't appreciate it as much as a short-term visitor.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

There more to Bmore than Camden Yards inner Harbor and Fed Hill...

Ya'll was just too damn scared to venture out...

Exactly. Same goes for DC. It's not even an issue of going into the ghetto but about getting over this Inner Harbor-or-bust mentality that everyone whovisits seems to have.

As for Boston, it's worth visiting as well, but it's going to be more crowded and colder and you have to deal with the annoying Boston accents or theannoying Harvard kids. I visited in the summer and the weather was perfect so it was a good time.

Anyway, since you're coming to Baltimore, feel free to ask me for any advice. And you should hang out with me too.......................

lol.
just proving my point.
what's wrong with you?

and most likely...we decided to go to Baltimore instead of Boston.. so take that for what its worth.

pimp.gif

See you at the inner harbor on some
nerd.gif
%%%!.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom