Baltimore Ravens @ New York Giants Vol. Jacobs vs. Lewis

WHAT THE %+@% BRADSHAW?!?! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TD MAN!!!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ that run though.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

he actually has 2 interceptions this game greg gumbel
First into played the slot and played inside mason and had safety help over the top. He did his job by just following him and turned around forthe pick. Horrible throw by Flacco. 2nd pick was a gift. Watch the game and not the stat box.

Devilmonx, he looks like he's not tryna NOT get beat deep but he's leaving himself vulnerable to a hook route. Mason caught some on him already anddude isn't even on the screen.

BRADSHAWWWWWWWWW
pimp.gif

EDIT: Coughlin let him run it in!!!

Damn he seemed to be letting up in the last 10 yards. I hope he was tiring rather than just being cocky. Still, a great run by Bradshaw!!

pimp.gif

got dayum, i aint seen him run like that since he swiped them laptops/playstations from his college dormatory

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

First into played the slot and played inside mason and had safety help over the top. He did his job by just following him and turned around for the pick. Horrible throw by Flacco. 2nd pick was a gift. Watch the game and not the stat box.

Devilmonx, he looks like he's not tryna NOT get beat deep but he's leaving himself vulnerable to a hook route. Mason caught some on him already and dude isn't even on the screen.

BRADSHAWWWWWWWWW
pimp.gif

That too. There've been a few plays though where it looks like he's giving a ton of space then just trying to jump it. I was high on him last yearthough, so it's not like I'm down on him now... just surprised at it is all.

That fade to Plax is Manning's favorite play.
laugh.gif

Damn shame he can't perfect it yet.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

First into played the slot and played inside mason and had safety help over the top. He did his job by just following him and turned around for the pick. Horrible throw by Flacco. 2nd pick was a gift. Watch the game and not the stat box.

Devilmonx, he looks like he's not tryna NOT get beat deep but he's leaving himself vulnerable to a hook route. Mason caught some on him already and dude isn't even on the screen.

BRADSHAWWWWWWWWW
pimp.gif

EDIT: Coughlin let him run it in!!!
what u talking bout, gumbel said that was is first interception of teh year , what that has to do with watchign stats?
grin.gif

I think the G-Men don't want to admit it but Jacobs prolly got hurt a little earlier. I saw him limping after taking a low hit and that was right before hewent out to get "retaped." They prolly didn't like what they saw when he came back out and thus he's sitting.

carney should be teh giants kicker, even though he rebounded againstt green bay , i have a bad feeling about tynes

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

got dayum, i aint seen him run like that since he swiped them laptops/playstations from his college dormatory
arigtfo.gif
Of all the possible criminal behavior, I think swiping a PS2 is the only one that raises a person'scred in my eyes. Greatest console ever, after all.
roll.gif

^^ PS2 was definitely that system. But Ive always been a Nintendo loyalist and I'm more than happy at how the Wii is dominating. Just had the best Octoberin any console (PS2 originally had that title) with 803k Wii's sold
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

I get Earth (Jacobs) and Wind (Bradshaw), but how does one run like Fire?
didn't you see that burst of flames from Bradshaw?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom