Baltimore Ravens @ New York Giants Vol. Jacobs vs. Lewis

roll.gif

Ravens = Frauds

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I don't see how this team does not win the Super Bowl again. Seriously, they don't have to worry about seeing Cleveland, and other than that they just roll opponents up
I said back when the Giants were 4-0 that we were going undefeated despite us having the hardest schedule in the league..that cleveland brownsfluke is the only thing holding our team back from that. giants will go 15-1

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I don't see how this team does not win the Super Bowl again. Seriously, they don't have to worry about seeing Cleveland, and other than that they just roll opponents up
I said back when the Giants were 4-0 that we were going undefeated despite us having the hardest schedule in the league..that cleveland browns fluke is the only thing holding our team back from that. giants will go 15-1
It really doesn't matter because in the NFL playoffs, you can face a hot team and get beat if you're not on your A game, thats the NFL foryou.

As for this game, the Giants impress me more and more with each progressing week. With some tough games coming up this would be a nice win.

Back
Top Bottom