#BaltimoreSneakerShow2K12 April 7th at the Carmelo Anthony Youth Development Center

SoleFood06 cool homie.Yea we had a good time there last week and we'll be there again this friday.

iCan lol. yea at the woodlawn memorial park.

SoleFood06 cool homie.Yea we had a good time there last week and we'll be there again this friday.

iCan lol. yea at the woodlawn memorial park.

Each of those vids were humorous in their own way, but the %@@ that really had me rolling was homie pointing out what I believe was those Transformer joints.
roll.gif
 #NoShots

Each of those vids were humorous in their own way, but the %@@ that really had me rolling was homie pointing out what I believe was those Transformer joints.
roll.gif
 #NoShots

That video was wack as hell. I was expecting dude to pull out serious heat. I know alot of people from the dmv that still can pull out those boxes. Atleast he could of shown the condition. smh

That video was wack as hell. I was expecting dude to pull out serious heat. I know alot of people from the dmv that still can pull out those boxes. Atleast he could of shown the condition. smh

collection contest was a complete joke.

a hypebeast won. it was comical to say the least...

collection contest was a complete joke.

a hypebeast won. it was comical to say the least...

So we can count you fellas in for the competition next year? With your real heat and all? Just give props to these young dudes for pulling off a successful event.

So we can count you fellas in for the competition next year? With your real heat and all? Just give props to these young dudes for pulling off a successful event.

Originally Posted by Marqmouse

I will pass but good luck next year.

Originally Posted by Marqmouse

I will pass but good luck next year.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

i wanted to attend but completely forgot
30t6p3b.gif

i heard it was like a sauna in there
laugh.gif

yeah it was burning up in there...all in all though, i would say it was a nice event. respects to Dino, Big Ronnie and Roy for putting together the event.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

i wanted to attend but completely forgot
30t6p3b.gif

i heard it was like a sauna in there
laugh.gif

yeah it was burning up in there...all in all though, i would say it was a nice event. respects to Dino, Big Ronnie and Roy for putting together the event.

Back
Top Bottom