Baltoro AF1

Nike continues the trend of using the Air Force 1 silhouette as the canvas for cross-model collabs. This fall and winter season Nike has its biggest bootlineup to date, but one special make up of the Air Force 1 mid will come to the party dressed as the Nike Air Baltoro. The Nike Air Baltoro debuted in 1989 andaccomplished what many thought to be impossible - a boot that could with stand any and all terrain, weather, but be so comfortable that the all day hikedoesn't murder your feet.
The "Baltoro" Air Force 1 mid has many of the touches that the Air Baltoro sports in its original form while keeping the original shape of theAF1. The swoosh and side panel is the rugged plastic cage that will protect the foot from any terrain it may come across as well as a rich, thick leatherupper. To keep the look of the boot, the Baltoro AF1 sits atop a solid black rubber outsole and to finish off the shoe Nike used the classic zig-zag laces kidshave been stealing from Baltoros at the outlets for years.

The Baltoro Air Force Ones are part of Nike's upcoming Sportswear Collection. At this point in time we do not have release details such as when and howmuch, but we will definitely keep you in the loop about these kicks. Photos from sneakers.fr.
via. Nicekicks.com

for some strange reason I like those! the laces look dope...the blue and red is a nice combo. I would have to swap that grey for another color, white would dowell. I have a feeling not everyone is going to share my opinion.

Originally Posted by Tuk Low

for some strange reason I like those! the laces look dope...the blue and red is a nice combo. I would have to swap that grey for another color, white would do well. I have a feeling not everyone is going to share my opinion.

I share your sentiments exactly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

I like them surprisingly.
word. i wont spend the money on them, but they nice. should of thrown a lil more color on the midsole.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Its good to see a different look but im honestly bored with this AF1 fusion thing...
very......
indifferent.gif
i think its time to stop whoring AF1's

Back
Top Bottom