Band of Brothers fans: RIP Maj. Winters

Originally Posted by bkmac

R.I.P. Winters. I'll never forget watching him run through the battle at I-Company just to inform some of the troops what was happening/to be done because communication lines were down.

I don't think that was him...wasn't it the other officer who supposedly gunned down a bunch of POW's? 

R.I.P. Winters. I'll never forget watching him run through the battle at I-Company just to inform some of the troops what was happening/to be done because communication lines were down.

I don't think that was him...wasn't it the other officer who supposedly gunned down a bunch of POW's? 

Thanks for the info dirty.

rest in peace to a true hero.

thats ending video did get me choked up. Never seen BoB.... i'll be getting it after work.

Thanks for the info dirty.

rest in peace to a true hero.

thats ending video did get me choked up. Never seen BoB.... i'll be getting it after work.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

I meant to correct myself earlier, but I forgot, so I might as well now. It was Spiers that ran through I-Company, not Winters.

In either case, Winters was an outstanding individual. R.I.P.

I meant to correct myself earlier, but I forgot, so I might as well now. It was Spiers that ran through I-Company, not Winters.

In either case, Winters was an outstanding individual. R.I.P.

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
frown.gif

With all due respect to the major, he was mistaken in his assessment of himself, he was heroic and so were the men he led into battle.

Rest in peace to a great warrior and hero.

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
frown.gif

With all due respect to the major, he was mistaken in his assessment of himself, he was heroic and so were the men he led into battle.

Rest in peace to a great warrior and hero.

That was Lt. Spiers.

RIP.
To hear the men who served under him talk about him is truly amazing.  Everything I read about the guy is that he was a stand up dude and a devoted family man.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom