Banged up kicks

it's hard to buy alot of sneakers in the Pinas, expensive so u really have to make sure that u use it till it gives up before u get a new one. lol!

^bro gawa ka nalang ng signature para di ka mawarning, punta ka sa yuku account mo then edit signatures tapos lagay mo dun buy/sell mo, kung kelangan mo tulongtanong ka nalang. easy lang din sa sunod sunod na post, pwede naman edit eh
smile.gif

wow! kawawa naman yung infra... pre, matagal na ba syo yan? kasi parang hindi naman sya banged up. ok naman yung upper and yung sole nya, crack lang yung midsole. kasi kung matagal na syo yan dapat hindi aamagin ng ganyan yung shoes mo.. i think we can always find time to check its condition and clean it every nowand then specially if we want to keep it ds or its just me..

as promise here's my 3/4's

banged up kicks do show that we love that particular shoe, and probably has a good story behind each one

^my thoughts exactly! those can be restored, medyo ingat lang sa magic eraser because they can harm the leather if overused

where can i buy seaglow here?

Originally Posted by monase

^my thoughts exactly! those can be restored, medyo ingat lang sa magic eraser because they can harm the leather if overused

where can i buy seaglow here?
I don't think they're available locally...

my 6 yr old lebrons gave up last week. the sole of both shoes just separated mainly because i use them frequently for ballin. i got em mr quickied so that ican still display em. chainstitching was the best they could do.damn. but they served me good and they ought to rest in sneaker peace
ea226554892416bc944e3fa8324c23f7a671218b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom