+BANGIN SCREW+

Already. Live from the heart of the H, ready to drop knowledge of the Man and the Music.

Both Stick and KayKay still on lock. They gotta let them out eventually.

Originally Posted by chriscendo

draped up n dripped out...knowin what im talkin bout..3 in the mornin gettn da gat out da stashspot..fire up a fat
pimp.gif
"> ...showin naked @#%$ in the great state of texas
pimp.gif
">

free 50? what did 50 50 do?

RAIDER NATION

WHAT UP SEAN
pimp.gif

50's twin for 45 years got aggravated assult a few years back.

What happened to twin was kinda dumb the other one has a song about it...if I'm not mistaken...it goes like this...

The Twin was going to sting a bank but he saw a guy come out with a briefcase and figured "I'll just rob this herb instead" so he runs up on theguy but the Twins are only 5'4" so he gets in a tussle with the dude and the guy wrestles the gun away from Twin and shoots him in the leg and grazeshis head...then I guess he got caught with some wet on-site or something Paul used to rap about it sometimes also...he got 45 years for aggravated robbery andassault and I think the Feds indicted him for the gun case...that's really weak he was a solid rapper too the 50/50 Twins went hard...

Blue 22...damn cuz it's like that...Whodini baccdoe wit ESG "Swang n Bang" your boy is draped and draped draped ducc down wit sidepieces...

u was bout to get lynched...
roll.gif

talkin down bout screw Ns'll drown u in a tub of lean...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChaBillionaire23

agent why is your post count stuck on 999?
waiting to do collection post at 1000 posts...RetroSniper is my alter-ego
wink.gif

good observation btw...

EDIT: Cha...that Pennywise avy freaks me out, especially when its late and I'm throwed...

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by TW3EK

u was bout to get lynched...
roll.gif

talkin down bout screw Ns'll drown u in a tub of lean...
laugh.gif

More like a tub of wet...
sick.gif

ehh water is everywhere... Ns been smokin that #%%$ up here for the longest... ill pass

Bonafide Hustler

I've never lived on Gulf Bank but I did go to Ike. Cats in my neighborhood (one cat in particular) used to rap with them all the time in school. Infact,the cat in question was considered to be the best rapper outta Ike, better than Slim, he even won a Swisha House contract from a freestyle competition but hewent to the Navy instead. I don't know if you know him but we called him Dooney, some may have called him Dwayne tho (I still have their first hood mixtapemade by DJ Marco Polo...RIP Polo)

And the 50 twin that's locked up [Broderick (sp?)] went with my neighbor and he still writes to her to this day. I used to see the other twin (Roderick) atthe airport all the time, he was always flying to Dallas for shows and to record

There's lots of other details too but I once agai, it's hard to type it all out on a controller

Never smoked strak...by the time we got on Screw up here we already knew dip was bad news...I 8nt gonna lie tho I kinda wanna get fried one time anybody thatsmoked it can tell me what it's like or why I shouldn't do it...???
embarassed.gif

^dont do that %**#... are u SERIOUS!?

ive never done it... but its embalmin fluid for christ's sake!

this dude i went to hs wit did it... N was found but naked on the curb smokin a blunt wit his car next to him crashed into a !$%$$$ fire hydrant...

then there's my boy's brother who used to smoke it heavy back in the day... dude lives off of disability cuz he literally smoked himself ******ED... hecant work from smokin that %**#... i suggest u never try it and stay away from people who use it... %**# aint gone lead to no good... go pop a pill orsomethin...

I jus wanted to hear sum horror stories...S.U.C. use to smoke dip heavy and from what cats in this thread say Yung is still gettin dipped...It's def nothigh on my priority list...anyone else wanna chime in with some personal experiences/stories bout cats gettin wet??? I know it's bad news and a no-no...butI kinda need some more convincing...

btw, I pop codeine and the like, but I don't like the thizz and the like...

laugh.gif
you don't need to +##! with no fry G. That's really not one of the drugs you want to 'experiment' with. It affects people differently,Yung been +*%#++@ with the @$+@ for more than 10 years, and he's definitely not the same cat he was 10 years ago. but he ain't totally crazy. You gotsome cats who function off it, then you got some cats that just straight turn crazy. Fightin' and shootin' at imaginary people and @$+@. I got too manystories about these negros and that water.

Hell Big Lurch high off that @$+@ when he ate his girlfriend...

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Hell Big Lurch high off that @$+@ when he ate his girlfriend...

I read about that a couple of months ago.
They said he was drunk/high and gone off that fry, found him naked and he killed his girl and then proceededto eat her.

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah I remember when that Big Lurch thang jumped off...guess I'll keep passin on tha dip...I just was curious cuz Screw and everybody else smoked a lottawet...I know it fuccs u up bad, couple cats in my city got killed by the laws from gettin wet...breakin into people's houses in the winter naked friedout...

Seems like everytime this thread comes back around I have an issue posting. Dam Yuku.

Screwfest is aight. Went last year for the first time. From a fans perspective you get to see lots of SLABS, and a few good performances.

Stay away from the Water, Wet, Boat, Sherm, Gorilla Piss, etc. Seen it take alot of diffrent kinds of people, through a bunch of hard times.

Layed Back Rollin

^^^^been in the deck for the last couple days........

2 years we miss ya Hawk...I know its more ScrewHeads on here than what's in the thread but it gets pushed bacc from all these lame threads about punk *@%fake bloods like wayne and all this other crap that's why I truly am thankful for Screw its the only way to go for me
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom