Banned/recalled/controversial shoes

Nice thread.

That "Air Bakin" is crazy...that had to be somebody being a smart +!*.

Winter Hi 2 boots. the lumberjack looking ones. Paul Bunyan I heard was pretty heated about those.

Originally Posted by MiAs23

the jordan grape v's were controversial imo..
indifferent.gif
how?

Originally Posted by jw air

Originally Posted by OGfiend

This one is kinda scary:
Little Air Jordan XIV
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]WASHINGTON, D.C. - In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), NIKE USA Inc., of Beaverton, Ore., is voluntarily recalling about 110,000 pairs of infant's shoes sold under the name "Little Air Jordan XIV." NIKE testing determined the red trim paint on these shoes contain amounts of lead that exceed Federal standards for children's products. Prolonged exposure to high levels of lead presents a poisoning hazard to young children.

NIKE has received one consumer complaint regarding the shoe and possible ingestion of a paint chip.
[/font]

what about the menns version
eek.gif

I dont think most grown men have a tendency to put things such as their shoes in their mouths. Therefore its probably not issue.

Originally Posted by AusZero

Originally Posted by jw air

Originally Posted by OGfiend

This one is kinda scary:
Little Air Jordan XIV
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]WASHINGTON, D.C. - In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), NIKE USA Inc., of Beaverton, Ore., is voluntarily recalling about 110,000 pairs of infant's shoes sold under the name "Little Air Jordan XIV." NIKE testing determined the red trim paint on these shoes contain amounts of lead that exceed Federal standards for children's products. Prolonged exposure to high levels of lead presents a poisoning hazard to young children.

NIKE has received one consumer complaint regarding the shoe and possible ingestion of a paint chip.
[/font]

what about the menns version
eek.gif

I dont think most grown men have a tendency to put things such as their shoes in their mouths. Therefore its probably not issue.
I worked at Just for Feet when these were recalled. It was just the childrens (infant-gs). We never pulled the mens. And if i recall correctly itwas just the White/Red colorway.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Air Melt, Air Grill, and Air-B-Que we're taken off the shelves along with Air Bakin because they featured the same logo.

Damn, someone at Nike Corporate was hungry when they thought of these kicks.

Back
Top Bottom