Bar etiquette

whatever you do, don't buy any females any drinks.

and don't listen to these clowns tellin u to tip well. go to one joint, get a few drinks at a time. tip them ONE DOLLAR, then hit the next bar and do thesame thing. But then again this is fargo, nd, which I have never heard of, so if these bartenders have the potential for actually remembering you, you shouldprobably look into coppin bottles by yaselves and drinkin at tha crib

Tip big on the first drink in order to grab the bartender's attention ($5). Then gradually lower to the average tip rate($2-3).

Have you never been out before? (I'm seriously asking...since you want bar tips) It's the same as anywhere else. Get drunk and have fun but make sureto buy your birthday friend drinks. Is it a college bar? If so, you can tip or whatever, but they might card you still, I don't know how young you look.That's your biggest concern.
laugh.gif
If you get past the bouncer, I'd definitely stay away from bartenders unless you have an arm band or stamp...butthat's just me. Get one of your 'grown' friends buy all of the alcohol.

And as far as tips go, if you tip...make sure they say thank you. If you tip once and they don't say anything, I wouldn't give them #+#+ else. I'ma great tipper! I hate when they don't say anything.
indifferent.gif

Pretty much everything everyone already said, just act normal, the last thing you need is to be acting unsure of yourself. Thats a dead giveaway

get bent wit ur man and make sure to get shots... also hit on every fine female in there until u taking something back to beat
laugh.gif

the real advice is act like you know what you want....aka never say "what ever beer is cool with me" to the bartender......and dont be shocked byprices......just play it cool...

Do what I do in clubs..

1. Change your speech patterns and slang. Talk "older". I play like I'm 25 so I act WAY less.....young I guess
grin.gif

2. Talk intelligently about something at the bar. Pretend that you didn't spend all day playing 2k9.
3. KNOW your drink and order it aggressively. No fumbled orders..
4. Dress to impress.
5. !#%+ a tip. I ain't never tipped a __ for a whopper, a weed sack, gas, clothes, etc...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Do what I do in clubs..

1. Change your speech patterns and slang. Talk "older". I play like I'm 25 so I act WAY less.....young I guess
grin.gif

2. Talk intelligently about something at the bar. Pretend that you didn't spend all day playing 2k9.
4. Dress to impress.
5. !#%+ a tip. I ain't never tipped a __ for a whopper, a weed sack, gas, clothes, etc...
word. hand me the bottle and I'll po my own

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Do what I do in clubs..

grin.gif

4. Dress to impress.
Bless your heart.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Have you never been out before? (I'm seriously asking...since you want bar tips) It's the same as anywhere else. Get drunk and have fun but make sure to buy your birthday friend drinks. Is it a college bar? If so, you can tip or whatever, but they might card you still, I don't know how young you look. That's your biggest concern.
laugh.gif
If you get past the bouncer, I'd definitely stay away from bartenders unless you have an arm band or stamp...but that's just me. Get one of your 'grown' friends buy all of the alcohol.

And as far as tips go, if you tip...make sure they say thank you. If you tip once and they don't say anything, I wouldn't give them #+#+ else. I'm a great tipper! I hate when they don't say anything.
indifferent.gif
naw, this will be my first time out since i'm only 20. thanks for the tips everybody.

Back
Top Bottom