Bar Owner Charged With Manslaughter After Letting Man Take 56 Shots

Its like suing macdonalds for gettin u fat and having a heart attack.

Or like those food eating contests where everyone is cheering you on.

What a joke, you been on this earth 56 yrs and it's the next mans fault you drank yourself to death?

If his daughter genuinely cared she'd have stopped em herself.

2 shots and I'm Rico Strong in the yambs...

Dog 
roll.gif

i see the validity of the case. manslaughter seems excessive. maybe license revoked and a lesser degree charge
I agree. Maybe they went with manslaughter with the mindset that the owner will plea guilty to a lesser charge.

The most shots I've ever taken was like 18 or 19 and I drink tOo much.

56 and I'm def rip.
I agree the bartender was at fault but I don't believe he should be charged for manslaughter

People should be responsible for their own actions, but I don't think the burden should be on the bar.  But man, 56 shots?  Would you really serve that to someone and not be suspicious?

But how do the YOUTUBE PEEPS TANK a bottle of booze?

Perhaps they should..

Charge
The mans
Daughter
With
Manslaughter.

For ill dough, those videos of dudes pounding whole bottles of alcohol in one go.

Loco in the membrane, Holmes.

RIP to the guy, doux.

I just don't understand the mentality of spending 500$ at the bar, my boys be cashing out, while I be on the dance floor with 2 beers for the night/w sufficient pregame

People should be responsible for their own actions, but I don't think the burden should be on the bar.  But man, 56 shots?  Would you really serve that to someone and not be suspicious?
  But how do the YOUTUBE PEEPS TANK a bottle of booze?

How is shoenice alive?

Grown *** man that can't watch his own alcohol intake..

At the same time, bartender had to know dude was on his last leg, especially seeing as how he already was going hard before the count actually started.

Stupidity on both ends.

Back
Top Bottom