Bar Owner Charged With Manslaughter After Letting Man Take 56 Shots

55 shots
eek.gif

5 long islands and im gone
laugh.gif
5? Those def some weak *** LIs b

Shiiiiid

I had 4 shots. 2 mixed drinks and and a beer and i couldn't even walk straight. I was gone

But 56 shots? Lawwwwwd

For the same reason the girl who egged her friend on to commit suicide is being charged. He took advantage of a gullible mind.

Gullible? If the guy was trying to get into his car and drive, and the bartender let him then I can understand holding him accountable. But who determines what is the cut off is for a patron? Is it 10 shots, 15 shots, 30shots? My tolerance isn't the same as yours.. Was the guy falling over, was he throwing up, acting billigerent? People need to be accountable for their own actions.

Just saw something the other day about chipotle, and them saying they give people too much food. and that people see all that food and ask for things they don't need. When does this ******** stop?

55 shots :wow:
5 long islands and im gone :lol:

:lol: word.

Its like suing macdonalds for gettin u fat and having a heart attack.

Or like those food eating contests where everyone is cheering you on.

Right. I think those food contest require you to sign a release/waiver or something before hand. Maybe the bar should adopt that policy when they do this from now on.

I wonder if i can sue serta for baking my bed too comfortable, causing me to oversleep and lose my job.

Call Jackie Chiles, I'm sure he'll agree that you have a case.

56 shotsss? Smh

3 shots and a sixer a have ya boi feeling like he can knock down a sober Jennifer Lawrence, let alone 56

RIP

^i seen't him trying to hoop at the gym once. dude is turrble

the bartender shouldve known when to stop serving

Last edited:
as a recovering alcoholic (398 days sober), I feel the bartender should have done more. when I used to get in my euphoric state as an alcoholic, I would drink WAY beyond the point of consciousness. this guy obviously had a problem. IMO, it is up to the bartender to take notice when a person has had too much, and to cut them off.

56 shots is out of this world. I don't say this trying to brag, but when I was at my worst, I could outdrink anybody I had ever met. at 6'2, 250, i would chug (not drink, CHUG) a pint of whiskey in 45 seconds in the parking lot.... BEFORE going into a bar.

I'm not sure if this guy had a death wish or was in the middle of a drunken stupor.

now, the line gets blurry when you talk about an adult taking into consideration another adults personal life. but as a bartender, who would realistically serve somebody 56 shots like it's okay? I feel like jail time might be a bit excessive, but he should definitely lose his license to serve alcohol.

Last edited:
as a recovering alcoholic (398 days sober), I feel the bartender should have done more. when I used to get in my euphoric state as an alcoholic, I would drink WAY beyond the point of consciousness. this guy obviously had a problem. IMO, it is up to the bartender to take notice when a person has had too much, and to cut them off.

56 shots is out of this world. I don't say this trying to brag, but when I was at my worst, I could outdrink anybody I had ever met. at 6'2, 250, i would chug (not drink, CHUG) a pint of whiskey in 45 seconds in the parking lot.... BEFORE going into a bar.
I'm not sure if this guy had a death wish or was in the middle of a drunken stupor.

now, the line gets blurry when you talk about an adult taking into consideration another adults personal life. but as a bartender, who would realistically serve somebody 56 shots like it's okay? I feel like jail time might be a bit excessive, but he should definitely lose his license to serve alcohol.

damn that is crazy, congrats on being sober man

Its like suing macdonalds for gettin u fat and having a heart attack.

Or like those food eating contests where everyone is cheering you on.

i cant argue with this. honestly, idk how dude thought it was a good idea to drink that much hard alcohol. it is literally a poison to ur body and at extremely generous amounts its gonna kill u. 56 shots? the way u make ur bed man fo real...bartender morally might be wrong for this but legally?

this sets such a wrong precedent imo. not a lawyer tho. :nerd:

i cant argue with this. honestly, idk how dude thought it was a good idea to drink that much

In my opinion, he wasn't thinking. I'm telling you, man...as an addict, your mind is clouded, what seems like obvious logic Isn't so obvious to someone who is balls deep in the middle of their addiction. Takes one to know one, and from the sounds of it, this guy was GONE....way into his addiction stuper.

How tf are people able to consume this much alcohol?? If I down 10+ shots/drinks, I'm pretty much cooked

How tf are people able to consume this much alcohol?? If I down 10+ shots/drinks, I'm pretty much cooked

You build a tolerance. Dude was 56, he'd probably been getting loaded you're entire life 2x over.

You build a tolerance. Dude was 56, he'd probably been getting loaded you're entire life 2x over.

waitwaitwait...you can build a tolerance to alcohol that much that you can last over 50 shots? no way lol. seriously? :nerd:

and hard booze is a late KO, at least for me. its not like i can take 3 shots and a few drinks and drop dead (unless im on an empty stomach), but after a while, im drunk with spins out of nowhere.

so id imagine after 15 20min of taking infiniti shots, the drunk is gonna hit you like

akuma-s-raging-demon-mvc3-rv-o.gif

Bruh a few post up JUST said, her used to chug a PINT of whiskey BEFORE he walked in the bar.

Yes, one could build up a crazy tolerance. He only beat the record by 1 drink.

Back
Top Bottom