Barack Obama: The 50 facts you might not know

• His favourite fictional television programmes are Mash and The Wire

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

That's some interesting stuff but...
He can bench press an impressive 200lbs

Impressive? He weighs more than I do and I rep 205 lbs 8 times each set...

- Tical.
He's also a lot older and probably has a bunch more @%$% too do than you.
i barely do anything now and i sometimes miss gym days
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

[wawaweewa] he is controlled by the sub-elitist all pwerful group and will bring about the end times [/wawaweewa]

Still mad.
laugh.gif

Na. The end times stuff isn't for me. I'm not religious and apocalypses aren't my thing.
Controlled? I wouldn't say controlled. Bush wasn't controlled either. There are many things out of their control.

Although, weren't we told Bush was also "like the average joe". He may very well be but apparently that didn't mean much.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

[wawaweewa] he is controlled by the sub-elitist all pwerful group and will bring about the end times [/wawaweewa]

Still mad.
laugh.gif

Na. The end times stuff isn't for me. I'm not religious and apocalypses aren't my thing.
Controlled? I wouldn't say controlled. Bush wasn't controlled either. There are many things out of their control.

Although, weren't we told Bush was also "like the average joe". He may very well be but apparently that didn't mean much.

why would i be mad, the moment you post legtimate facts I'll be jumping for joy.

Still mad.
laugh.gif

why would i be mad, the moment you post legtimate facts I'll be jumping for joy.
roll.gif

Still mad.
It's alright. Breathe,.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

• He collects Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian comics
    pimp.gif

• He won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir, Dreams From My Father

• He kept a pet ape called Tata while in Indonesia

• His favourite music includes Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Bach and The Fugees

• He took Michelle to see the Spike Lee film Do The Right Thing on their first date

• He would have liked to have been an architect if he were not a politician

• He uses an Apple Mac laptop

• His favourite fictional television programmes are Mash and The Wire

• He plans to install a basketball court in the White House grounds

• His speciality as a cook is chilli

pimp.gif

how on earth could you not like this dude

Still mad.
laugh.gif

with this quote i take back all the harsh posts about you.

this is the noncondescending opinions i seek from my peers.

Daytona 5000, someone should still huey luis you, jk.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

• He repaid his student loan only four years ago after signing his book deal

smh.gif
Damn college. If he just paid them back, what about the average Joe (the plumber)?

• He uses an Apple Mac laptop

• He plans to install a basketball court in the White House grounds

pimp.gif
Dude graduated from Columbia AND Harvard Law...average Joe the plumber wouldn't be going to any of those to become a plumber.

Both of those schools cost $$$$ especially Harvard Law.

Back
Top Bottom