Barkley Godzillas

y'all not the only one. They did make one, but it was limited.
I have to disagree with you there. 07's felt fine to me on foot. I had no issues at all. the materials were on point to me. I threw my first pair away because the outsold wore thin because I wore them so much. I got 2 pairs in 07 because I knew I would beat them to the ground. That being said, when I trashed them the upper was still intact. The only flaw from the 07's was the paint issue, which you can fix. 
The 07's felt ok, but it was still a "brick like" feel. These retro's feel much better, trust me. Softer insole.
I guess we just have differing opinions on that version. Guess I'll finally start wearing the DS pair now. I'm on the fence about the new retro though. If they hit discount I might cop a pair, but idk.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-cb-34-mens-shoe/pid-11263377/pgid-11304362
Seems they dropping classics like these spontaneously like they did back in the day before the blogs and sneaker sites .
This is great.

How do these fit compared to the Air Max2 CB 34? Wondering if i should go 15 or 14

IDK WHAT SOME OF YALL FELT LOL.. I RESPECT IT BUT MY 07'S FELT FINE AND THEYRE STILL IN GOOD CONDITION SO ILL PASS ON THESE

IDK WHAT SOME OF YALL FELT LOL.. I RESPECT IT BUT MY 07'S FELT FINE AND THEYRE STILL IN GOOD CONDITION SO ILL PASS ON THESE
This. I will say I went TTS and they were a tad roomy, but it was perfect, because of the perforations on the toe box, my foot never got overly hot and they were comfortable, at least to me. 

Love these..had the 07's and TTS and they fit. Don't buy basketball sneakers anymore like I Used to. Still a classic shoe

I completely destroyed my 07 pair years ago because I loved em' so much. I wanted another retro for years so these will be necessary.

Do yall think these will have a wider release and maybe go on sale or should i just snag em for retail while i could?

Do yall think these will have a wider release and maybe go on sale or should i just snag em for retail while i could?
I think they will just based on the track record of all the other old school basketball shoes that have released ie. pennys, pippens, etc...but me tho...I snagged the pair off the rip cuz I been looking for these for a minute...

I'm not going to risk it and just get them now. my 07s are in great shape just need to touch up the chipped paint on the pods. Might cop another pair for the right price once they go on sale.

Def picking these up again when they drop to $100. Ran these into the ground last time they released. Liked the tumble leather look better but these are good.

I'm starting to feel like I'll never own this shoe. I ordered a size 15 off NDC only for them to cancel my order 3 days later saying "we don't have that item".. patience is non existent at this point. I'm heated.

Back
Top Bottom