Barkley Godzillas

^ Thank you sir! Just purchased my size 12 and repped you. Much appreciated.

Almost went to HOH to pay 140$ for these today. I just have to wait a little while to get them now... well worth the 50$ in savings.

Last edited:
I also received mines from kickusa today, very happy with my purchase. I returned my NDC purchase last week hoping to get them below retail.

Got mine from footlocker a few days back. These are definitely as heavy as I remember from the previous version. Half sizing up might not be a bad idea for those with wide feet, the toebox room is not too forgiving. Not too stoked about how they'll feel walking around, but they look super clean on feet.

saw the all white pair the other day in FA
mean.gif
. def pass. But I'm holding out for clearance on the blk pair. Need a new pair
In the same boat as you bron on the black pair

i think you have to be a citygear VIP but im not 100% sure (not sure how to become a VIP either).

these are 1/2 off on the site with code MOVINGDAY. The sale but its 50% off of the site except stuff that released in the last 2 days. really slow site right now.

Last edited:
any update or info on any Barkley releases for 2017? I've been waiting on the white black and purple air force max b's don't know why they wont  retro those 

Last edited:
I went to footlocker earlier and these def feel softer compared to the 07 retro, but still not bad quality wise imo. However, they did switch the laces to half oval from round (similar to Jordan XI laces), this bugged me for some reason, but still a good pickup if you choose. I still think the 07 version feels a little more sturdy and the only flaw is the paint issue, which is easily fixable. 

Last edited:
Same here hopefully nike gives us a retro of the air force Max
People don't appreciate it, they released that vac tec bs and they should be slapped for that. Idk, the Barkley line seems to be losing it luster, but idc, I've always loved Barkleys over Jordans, one of my fav lines ever. 

Back
Top Bottom