BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

does anyone know whether or not the nike air cb 34's will ever retro again, i mean these are nice but i always wanted my own pair of godzillas

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Anyone see the new pictures on the Foot Locker blog? The bands on the tongue and the eyelets are grey now.
30t6p3b.gif

I liked them before, but the changes to the tongue ruined them. They should of kept them the way they were before. When the colour blocking was similar to the white pair with an all black tongue.

More pictures: http://unlocked.footlocke...lf-greyvarsity-redwhite/

youre right the samples looked waaay better. They ruined it with those extra grey touches
frown.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Looks like I'll be copping the white ones in April. I was gonna get the grey ones, but the changes to the tongue just ruined it for me.
Is the white pair still releasing???

What's the difference in people posting that the Pewters Foams (or other newer colorways) are supreme to the BLUE ones, and now the BLUE ones are "garbage"???

It is what it is in this hobby now...

No matter the shoe, I always respect the original first colorway run. But that's "old" school these days.

Fashion > What was actually WORN and performed on court now...

Homework or not, most of the time, you're not going to appreciate something that you didn't witness on your own.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Homework or not, most of the time, you're not going to appreciate something that you didn't witness on your own.

dont believe that either since most of da teeny boppers sell out ALL da OG colors in jordans and they damn well never seen mike in a bulls uniform, hell not even a wizards uni either...

i seen them at alot of local spots in ny, like dr jays jimmy jazz, fottlocker or footaction might have them also..

Back
Top Bottom