BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

These were really the end of the prime era of the Barkley Line imo.....always thought it was weak that Nike reused midsoles on these and the 2 sigs he had on Houston.....
Agree~
the full length air max low top CB shoes are going down and chuck had played in the AJ XIIs too~

The Air Max CB4 II in 1998 was pretty dope. Especially the wht/navy colorway.

I'm so ampped for the wht/blk/orange/purple Max CB 34. Its a true home Suns/Barkley retro

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by dtb00201

10.jpg

74e26c4488eb4abd778224b8523a9c0319172159.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Copped.  So many peeps in my hood had these Summer 1996. 

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Waiting for dtlr to mark these down again...I'm not paying $139 price right now
You already know my story...
laugh.gif

Got caught up in a very rare weak moment. 

I'm not too big on white leather shoes (hard to keep looking fresh over time) but I'll check out the white ones when they hit clearance racks.

maybe I'm living under a rock but have black Phoenix colorway released at Foot Lockers, etc.?
I haven't seen any around my way 

Originally Posted by Be Easy

maybe I'm living under a rock but have black Phoenix colorway released at Foot Lockers, etc.?
a while ago.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Be Easy

a while ago.

damn, I haven't seen ANY over here in Jersey except the PHX Godzilla's. Gonna have to cop 'em online I guess. is there a date on the white one's too? 

These are a throwback. Was able to get a pair when Karmaloop had them priced wrong at $85.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Waiting for dtlr to mark these down again...I'm not paying $139 price right now
You already know my story...
laugh.gif

Got caught up in a very rare weak moment. 

I'm not too big on white leather shoes (hard to keep looking fresh over time) but I'll check out the white ones when they hit clearance racks.
Man DTLR will mark a shoe down in a minute if that joint not selling. I love them for that!!!

Excuse the ignorance but, what does DTLR stand for? Sneaker ST. had the Black phoenix colorway marked down to $90 a week ago so I scooped a pair then. Is the White colorway, pictured above, releasing and when?

Originally Posted by njavier03

my girl copped the blk/teal ones for $30 at an outlet here in va
I'm assuming that was a kid size for her? 
laugh.gif

spiderman2315:

Excuse the ignorance but, what does DTLR stand for?
"Downtown Locker Room".  Them and "Shoe City" are main "urban" chain stores in the DC, MD/Bmore, VA area, expanding to NC and other spots now.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

spiderman2315:

Excuse the ignorance but, what does DTLR stand for?
"Downtown Locker Room".  Them and "Shoe City" are main "urban" chain stores in the DC, MD/Bmore, VA area, expanding to NC and other spots now.

thanks man

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Sneaker ST. had the Black phoenix colorway marked down to $90 a week ago so I scooped a pair then.
They sold out of my size.

These fit like pourage on my foot.  10.5 too small.  11.5 too long.  11 just right. 
alien.gif

Does anybody know when the White colorway pictured at the top is releasing? I read through all 16 pages....didn't see anything.

just got mine today from ebay for $89 free shipping
black/purple/orange

they're so dope!

one thing that makes me which that I went up half a size is that when I lace em up the tongue is kinda narrow just behind the toebox and you can see your socks through the side. I have wide feet, but still I don't remember the OG's being like this.

Back
Top Bottom