BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

They released around last year this time. Might consider buying for the sale price. Can anyone find the hornets colorway?

Originally Posted by Cojp

They released around last year this time. Might consider buying for the sale price. Can anyone find the hornets colorway?

laugh.gif
 Time flies. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

he was on Houston wearing the CB4, which I thought was crap, it was lower end and he no longer was the flagship Air Max player for Nike basketball..... Although the Air CB4 2 was straight and had full air max

I agree.  I recall goin' to the sneaker store near me and seeing the CB4 for 89.99 on the first day they releaed and they didn't really move.  I chose the Grant Hill III over them.

And CB42 was dope and did very well.  Especially that navy/wht/silver colorway.  But clearly Barkley was on his last legs
I can't remember, did the Super CBs drop between the CB4s and CB4 2s or did is drop after?

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

he was on Houston wearing the CB4, which I thought was crap, it was lower end and he no longer was the flagship Air Max player for Nike basketball..... Although the Air CB4 2 was straight and had full air max

I agree.  I recall goin' to the sneaker store near me and seeing the CB4 for 89.99 on the first day they releaed and they didn't really move.  I chose the Grant Hill III over them.

And CB42 was dope and did very well.  Especially that navy/wht/silver colorway.  But clearly Barkley was on his last legs
I can't remember, did the Super CBs drop between the CB4s and CB4 2s or did is drop after?

Yes. He wore them for the much of the 97-98 season.  Not sure if he transitioned to the CB4 2 after the All-Star break or for the playoffs.

The Super CB was another lazy Barkley shoe .... Not sure why almost every Barkley shoe shared parts with other models....

Air Force Max - Air Strong had same midsole and slightly modified sole

Air Max 2 CB - Air 2 Strong had same midsole and different sole

The above 2 were understandable before the Barkely models were the top of the line flagship model when they came out for the Playoffs , and then the midsole and Air Max tech which was breakthrough at the time was used for the next Novembers team shoe......

Air Max CB34- same midsole as Air Max Uptempo 95

Air CB4- same midsole and sole as Air Wayup

Air Super CB- same midsole and sole as a shoe Keith Van Horn endorsed that I believe was a Footlocker Exclusive (Air Max Deliver Force?)

Air CB4 2- same midsole and sole as Air Total Max Uptempo

Copped the home colorway for 79.99. This is my last pair. But while I was out I saw this colorway. The wolf grey on the heel turns me off.  The upper is obsidian and the air unit is red.  Payin' homage to his Rockets tenure.

dftusm.jpg

DrJays.com has the white pair for $65 again with the KICK50 coupon...good until 7PM tonight...

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

DrJays.com has the white pair for $65 again with the KICK50 coupon...good until 7PM tonight...

Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting on a good deal on the Barkleys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting on a good deal on the Barkleys
pimp.gif

Same here, finally tracked them down...

Are the black ones on sale anywhere? I need to get a half size bigger, they run small.

I got my pair in from Dr Jays last night. The pics do these no justice. I need to track down the Black pair soon
pimp.gif

Had to get these on the low. lots of people sleep on Barkleys and then want them when there knowhere in sight

copped 2 black pairs recently and these joints go hard now if only i could find that New York fitted Carmelo is wearing.
melo-lala-nyc-e1299076693584.jpg

Pick up the red pair of the Air Max 2 CB34's yesterday. Really nice colorway and hott shoe. Don't pass of these.

yall boys see the white/grey/pink joints? cant front they look nice. idk if i would cop tho, then again i will cop but not for 160

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

yall boys see the white/grey/pink joints? cant front they look nice. idk if i would cop tho, then again i will cop but not for 160

saw the pics... they do look good

Back
Top Bottom