BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

Those Black/Teal ones.
eek.gif

As it stands now, I'm feeling those more than the OG black ones.

them pics are crazy, better than the ones with the trans bottom, cant wait to see the white ones also

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

These are
eek.gif

nike-air-max-CB34-black-bluegrass-1.jpg

nike-air-max-CB34-black-bluegrass-2.jpg

nike-air-max-CB34-black-bluegrass-3.jpg

nike-air-max-CB34-black-bluegrass-4.jpg

DOPE!! Peeped these in Baby's sizes a few weeks ago and think they look better than in Men's sizes. Could be the white around the air bubbles, not sure. Can't remember if the Baby's had the white or not. Could be Baby's in these are just more dope!
Definitely plan to pick these up though.

Those up there look good. The black OG colorway looks like @#!$$%. I don't know why they couldn't get that right, but it looks like I'll just look out for the ones above and the white OG colorway, unless they decide to do a typical Nike Retro move and leave out the purple or something...

Does every latest Nike retro have to automatically have a price tag of $160? lol

I want these, but I'm uncertain if they're gonna move quick or not. I slept on the previous Barkley retro and I regret that.

whent and check these out today i like the miami dolphins colorway
pimp.gif
,  but 160 is too deep,and these wont fly off i'll wait for the price drop,
will get em tho foe show
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Does every latest Nike retro have to automatically have a price tag of $160? lol

SOOOO TRUE!! I TRIED THESE ON YESTERDAY, THEY RUN A BIT ON THE SMALL END AND THEY LOOK INSANE ON FOOT BUT I JUST CANT BRING MY SELF TO COP THAT GREEN AND ORANGE COLORWAY. CANT WAIT FOR THE PURPS

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nike-air-max-cb34-retro-barkley.jpg

wassup shoe game? i thought it was this joint dropping?!
mad.gif

Wish they were like this, but since they aren't, easy pass on these

these def look nice in person seen a few people rockin them already but they'll sit w/ the slew of releases goin on right now so i'll wait it out

So it's safe to say these run like CB34's or Air Force Max B's? Basically you'd cop the same size as a pair of foams, I'm assuming.

My homie ordered a pair thru eastbay.com which shows the all black w/ a translucent glass blue sole and he received the blk/blue/wht/orange pair.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

These are
eek.gif

nike-air-max-CB34-black-bluegrass-1.jpg

nike-air-max-CB34-black-bluegrass-2.jpg

nike-air-max-CB34-black-bluegrass-3.jpg

nike-air-max-CB34-black-bluegrass-4.jpg

DOPE!! Peeped these in Baby's sizes a few weeks ago and think they look better than in Men's sizes. Could be the white around the air bubbles, not sure. Can't remember if the Baby's had the white or not. Could be Baby's in these are just more dope!
Definitely plan to pick these up though.
Damn those look nice.. If only they kept the Clear SOLE these would be INSTA COP x4... but well. Lets hope these sit for a while and we can get these on the discount.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

160 to much mane! that fool aint Jordan (and Jordan need to lower his prices too! 130-140)

when they originally dropped he was Nike's flagship athlete...him and penny had higher priority over jordan.

Back
Top Bottom