BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

160 to much mane! that fool aint Jordan (and Jordan need to lower his prices too! 130-140)

when they originally dropped he was Nike's flagship athlete...him and penny had higher priority over jordan.

Also dont forget, when they originally dropped they had Max Air.  I guess Nike doesnt realize there is no more Air Max.  Though they continue to call it that.  They shouldve let go of that moniker the minute they cut the air units to 1/3 of the original size.  I do like the OG white/orange colorway.  The ruined the OG Black Colorway the minute they decided to make the Air Units Orange. 
sick.gif

^You might be able to find the pics someone posted on the first few pages.
Basically the core inside the midsole/air max cushioning
system was silver instead of orange and the white outline on the air bubbles didn't exist.

^^Yeah the pic is on pg.1 RL (McDollar posted the pic).
I thought the guts of the midsole were silver,but it looks to be more on the white side.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

what the hell are these? they look nothing like the same sneaker. those look like fakes.

look at how much is different compared to the OG:

EYlyc.jpg

dear nike: it's not much of a "retro" if you change the whole sneaker. those are a disgrace.

Now i see what you guys are talking about... still copping though.

anyone know the release date for the white based ones? thats the only pair of these that ive wanted ever since i missed them back in the day.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

holler mcdollar wrote:

what the hell are these? they look nothing like the same sneaker. those look like fakes.

look at how much is different compared to the OG:

EYlyc.jpg

dear nike: it's not much of a "retro" if you change the whole sneaker. those are a disgrace.

Now i see what you guys are talking about... still copping though.

I'll be copping too....
If there's ever a moment when a altered retro actually looks BETTER than the OG......this is it.
Hell....It's barely any purple/orange at all on the OG.
You think the glass blues are selling in the hood? Wait till these drop.

They made some upgrades that were for the better, like the purple swoosh and orange air unit, but the white above the air units. Who ever thought of that should be fired.

I think if I cop the phoenix colorway I'll try to paint the white tabs over the air bubbles black, or see if it will come off. I think that's the main thing throwing it off for me.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

only reason i havent copped is because of the price but i think i may have to bite a bullet

Hold out man, too many releases to drop money on these. You know they are outlet bound.

Back
Top Bottom