BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

51e361fe60a3a1339f3538b309ef6dd03f625366_r.jpg

Very comfortable shoe... Nice Retro Nike!

I got a pair of the retroes dumb cheap on swoosh, but always thought it was weak how they reused the Air Max Uptempo midsole on these.... Nike did a pretty good job with these though, very comfy

On a side note, which Barkleys do you think Nike should retro next. I think a retro of the 180s and a proper retro of the Air Force Max CBs would be nice. But what about a new model: CB4? CB4 2? Super CB? 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

On a side note, which Barkleys do you think Nike should retro next. I think a retro of the 180s and a proper retro of the Air Force Max CBs would be nice. But what about a new model: CB4? CB4 2? Super CB? 

A proper retro of the Air Force max CB in Suns colors, blk/silver/purple Air Max2 CB, Air CB4 from 96-97, Air CB4 2 from 1998 would be cool as well.

Barkley only wore the Air Max CB34 a few times.  On a nationally televised game versus the recently returning Magic Johnson, a couple games during the Summer Olympics, and some preseason games when he was with the Rockets.  He never wore the home version.

$119.99 at your local FTL's.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I got a pair of the retroes dumb cheap on swoosh, but always thought it was weak how they reused the Air Max Uptempo midsole on these.... Nike did a pretty good job with these though, very comfy
it was actually da other way around.

these came out first, THEN nike made da uptempos...ala air max2 cb94 midsole re-used into da air 2 strong

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by yung16

:/ eh. ogs are more my style
umm they're identical to da OGs...and da black ones are arguably better colored then da OGs

I agree.  OG's were cool, but they needed a lil more flava.  

Back
Top Bottom