Barnes reaches 2-year deal with Lakers‎

This is really thread worthy?

With a nba offseason thread stickied and a Laker offseason thread on the first page too.

Good pickup btw

This is really thread worthy?

With a nba offseason thread stickied and a Laker offseason thread on the first page too.

Good pickup btw

pimp.gif

great move. another grade a defender. another tough competitor.

pimp.gif

great move. another grade a defender. another tough competitor.

Kobe knows he wants to compete, so they'll get along. Artest starting and Barnes coming off the bench at 3 will be a problem for teams.

On paper... This year's bench > Last year's

Kobe knows he wants to compete, so they'll get along. Artest starting and Barnes coming off the bench at 3 will be a problem for teams.

On paper... This year's bench > Last year's

Barnes doesn't hate Kobe.. i think its more of an admiration thing ala Artest last year. they asked him about the inbound flinching thing in that gif^, and he was like "that was scary man, kobe isn't even human."
laugh.gif

the Lakers are so on point right now. no one in the West will be able to compete. if they make 4 straight Finals that will be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Barnes doesn't hate Kobe.. i think its more of an admiration thing ala Artest last year. they asked him about the inbound flinching thing in that gif^, and he was like "that was scary man, kobe isn't even human."
laugh.gif

the Lakers are so on point right now. no one in the West will be able to compete. if they make 4 straight Finals that will be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Come home from work to see we got Theo (didn't even know he was still playing but still
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) and Matt.  Even though I haven't seen it confirmed yet about Barnes.

Come home from work to see we got Theo (didn't even know he was still playing but still
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) and Matt.  Even though I haven't seen it confirmed yet about Barnes.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Well it looks like Shannon Brown won't be back
tired.gif

did he exercise some kind of option? i know he signed for two years last off-season

Originally Posted by Essential1

Well it looks like Shannon Brown won't be back
tired.gif

did he exercise some kind of option? i know he signed for two years last off-season

Back
Top Bottom